This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

Godfather said:
fucking hate wilkins so fucking much, everything he says is wrong. fucking wanker.

in this day and age you would have thought we would have the option of turning commentary off and just having crowd noise surely???

You can, if your watching on a Sky box press the red button on the remote then press the information button, select MASTER then press the right button for audio options :)

Ducado said:
lancs blue said:
Is Wilkins on a bonus for how many tired old cliches he can fit into one commentary?

What I can't understand is that Sky must know the guy is not up to it, we can't be the only ones who find him the most annoying commentator

Chelski and the rags love him.

Ducado said:
lancs blue said:
Is Wilkins on a bonus for how many tired old cliches he can fit into one commentary?

What I can't understand is that Sky must know the guy is not up to it, we can't be the only ones who find him the most annoying commentator

We arn't Ducado but look at the interest he generates on the fastest growing football forum in the world.

He is dominating the day on Bluemoon way over and above our former manager in his first game in charge of his eight last club he will manage before his days are through and Sky execs definitely look at this site.

Ducado said:
lancs blue said:

Other people definitely notice it.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=285255.msg9753624#msg9753624" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... msg9753624</a>

moggymoz said:
Godfather said:
fucking hate wilkins so fucking much, everything he says is wrong. fucking wanker.

in this day and age you would have thought we would have the option of turning commentary off and just having crowd noise surely???

You can, if your watching on a Sky box press the red button on the remote then press the information button, select MASTER then press the right button for audio options :)

superb!!!! thankyou! i cant beieve i didnt know how to do that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.