This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

LoveCity said:
Was that Justin Bieber in front of the "Swansea - Total Football" banner???

Denis-Suarez-Manchester-City-Football-Photos.jpg

jimharri said:
citytill1die84 said:
jimharri said:
Ronaldo? Possibly.
Tevez and Aguero. Not for me.

Van Persie has more or less single handedly carried that Arsenal side this season. If he wasn't there, they'd be mid-table, at best.

Ok tell me this go back to the summer and city linked with Aguero or RVP would u of picked RVP? Would u have done a straight swap Tevez for RVP? Can u Answer yes to 1 of those? Ronaldo possibly are u for real?
Yes; without a doubt I'd have got rid of Tevez in favour of Van Persie. And re. Ronaldo, I did say that he was possibly better than RVP. What's your problem with that?

Ronaldo possibly better than RVP, give your head a wobble. I'm not a big fan of the ex-rag but he is miles ahead of RVP.

Messi, Ronaldo and then the rest by a big distance!!

jimharri said:
citytill1die84 said:
jimharri said:
Ronaldo? Possibly.

Van Persie has more or less single handedly carried that Arsenal side this season. If he wasn't there, they'd be mid-table, at best.

Ok tell me this go back to the summer and city linked with Aguero or RVP would u of picked RVP? Would u have done a straight swap Tevez for RVP? Can u Answer yes to 1 of those? Ronaldo possibly are u for real?
Yes; without a doubt I'd have got rid of Tevez in favour of Van Persie. And re. Ronaldo, I did say that he was possibly better than RVP. What's your problem with that?
I read some statistic a week or so ago that without all the penalties that Ronaldo takes for his team that RVP has either scored 3 more or 3 less goals.

I can't remember exactly.

jimharri said:
citytill1die84 said:
jimharri said:
Ronaldo? Possibly.

You said possibly there ain't anything possible about it RVP is nowhere near close to the quality of Ronaldo. As for Tevez you say without a doubt is that because of all the trouble he has caused? RVP is a good player but Tevez is better.

Jumanji said:
jimharri said:
citytill1die84 said:
I read some statistic a week or so ago that without all the penalties that Ronaldo takes for his team that RVP has either scored 3 more or 3 less goals.

I think I know what your on about.

Without penalties Ronaldo, Messi, Gomez and RvP all scored 36 goals in 2011 in their league and CL?

citytill1die84 said:
jimharri said:
citytill1die84 said:

You said possibly there ain't anything possible about it RVP is nowhere near close to the quality of Ronaldo. As for Tevez you say without a doubt is that because of all the trouble he has caused? RVP is a good player but Tevez is better IMO.

citytill1die84 said:
RVP is a good player but Tevez is better.
No. RVP has never had a fully fit season until now to show his quality. But RVP is a better player than Tevez in my opinion.

RVP is more clinical in his finishing.
He can pass much better. (In fact he can play as attacking midfielder, he passes that good)
RVP takes consistently better free kicks.
RVP better at penos.
RVP is a team player, brings others into the game
RVP better at heading for certain. (he's taller though)

I could go on.

Oasis_City said:
Jumanji said:
jimharri said:

I think I know what your on about.

Without penalties Ronaldo, Messi, Gomez and RvP all scored 36 goals in 2011 in their league and CL?

Found it

36 - Exc. pens, 4 players from Europe's top five leagues + CL & EL scored exactly 36 goals in 2011 (Messi, @Cristiano, RVP, Gomez). Golden

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.