This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

I wish we were platying Swansea away tomorrow night. They may be a better team than Wigan in many respects but they look more like the kind of team we would absolutely annihilate.

Lancet Fluke said:
I wish we were platying Swansea away tomorrow night. They may be a better team than Wigan in many respects but they look more like the kind of team we would absolutely annihilate.

they try to out play you rather than be physical.

so yeah i agree we should be able to beat them.

Lancet Fluke said:

i don't, a) we should be thrashing wigan anyway b) they haven't played Rugby League on their pitch for a few months so their pitch will be in its best condition itll be all season, suits us.

Swansea's quality of football is incredible considering they just got promoted and have spent very little. They held Spurs at home too and deserved better than a 1-0 loss to the rags. Wish the PL had more teams like this, be good for us as well (they won't park the bus).

the story might be one of swansea totally bossing the game then losing out to exceptional finishing from an arsenal break

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Lancet Fluke said:

i don't, a) we should be thrashing wigan anyway b) they haven't played Rugby League on their pitch for a few months so their pitch will be in its best condition itll be all season, suits us.

I just think Wigan will have 10 behind the ball all match which has definitely been shown not to suit us recently. Whereas Swansea don't look like they would ever attempt that shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.