This weekends premier league games

Already seeing some people say Butland should be England's #1, like Hart's had a shite season or something.

Not yet but he will be the number 1 at some point, no doubt about it.

The lad is top quality.

Not yet but he will be the number 1 at some point, no doubt about it.

The lad is top quality.

yep jack is a good keeper and just what joe hart needs to keep him working hard and not taking his foot of the gas for Manchester city and sorry stoke fans jack will not be at stoke for very much longer all the top clubs will be after him in the summer

yep jack is a good keeper and just what joe hart needs to keep him working hard and not taking his foot of the gas for Manchester city and sorry stoke fans jack will not be at stoke for very much longer all the top clubs will be after him in the summer

You could see the rags being all over him when the donut thief finally goes.

Good weekend's results .
Even though Joe Hart is playing well , if he could up it to Cech's level that might just be the difference between us and them come mid- May .
It's coming together nicely.
Keep it nice and steady City .

Good weekend's results .
Even though Joe Hart is playing well , if he could up it to Cech's level that might just be the difference between us and them come mid- May .
It's coming together nicely.
Keep it nice and steady City .

You do realise they have conceded the same amount of goals, 21 and that Joe has 10 clean sheets to date so far.

What exactly does he need to do that Cech is?

Distribute the ball quicker.Very slow at that.

jlaw-nod.gif

Having said that mate,I do get pissed off with Pelle and his stupid tactics of bringing all and sundry back to defend corners.Yesterday (like many a game) the ball gets booted and who picks the loose ball up,a fooking opposition defender.I never saw once Sergio clear a ball from a corner.Keep him up top,take at least two more defenders to mark him, and Joe should be able to give it some wellie and take the pressure of us.
Simple ? Effective ?? Would it work ? Seems like Pelle doesn`t want to know.
Anyway back to Joe.Thats my only concern with him as he`s still a brilliant goalie for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.