This weekends premier league games

Good weekend's results .
Even though Joe Hart is playing well , if he could up it to Cech's level that might just be the difference between us and them come mid- May .
It's coming together nicely.
Keep it nice and steady City .

Just the media love affair with Cech because hart plays for us and our players will never get the praise they deserve. Cech is a great keeper but Hart is better, Hart has been a consistent performer over the years. Moreover city play much more attacking football with shaky defense to go with it without kompany as compared to arsenal leaving more for him to do.

I know you can get wide screen tv's but can you get a high screen version, too.
The reason i ask, is i had a lot of trouble seeing the football today. It kept disappearing off the
top of my screen ;-)

We seriously missed shaqiri today, if he'd been fit i'd wager we'd have done much more with a few of the chances we had...i was at the game and thought arsenal were bang average.

Don't get me started on that shite fest at anfield.

A good weekend and we have increased our goal difference over our rivals too we are six better off than Arsenal. We now need to kick on and go on a winning run and get our fluidity back and our determination not to get beaten. Every game is tough as we know,even more so this season but having cut the deficit to one point now is the time to turn the screw.

The Liverpool v Scum game was like two overweight bald men fighting over a wig, quite appropriate given Rooney's bonce!

Zero reference to the game being dull on BBC News 24. It's full on Wooney wankfest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.