This weekends premier league games

Zero reference to the game being dull on BBC News 24. It's full on Wooney wankfest.

I enjoyed the way Liverpool played. Quick passing, high pressing game. No wonder why we struggled. Once Liverpool get a good finisher and decent players in other areas, they will take some stopping.

I enjoyed the way Liverpool played. Quick passing, high pressing game. No wonder why we struggled. Once Liverpool get a good finisher and decent players in other areas, they will take some stopping.
you do realis that other teams will strengthen.they ain't going get top 4 any time soon

you do realis that other teams will strengthen.they ain't going get top 4 any time soon

Actually, we are only 1 loss to West Ham from being in a spot of bother for Top4. That being the case with City, there is no guarantee for any other team. What I am particularly impressed is the system of high pressing and quick passing. With the right players, the system can pick apart any team. No matter what players we bring in, we are not going to improve much and that is down to the system (predictable movement and slow passing, no organized press, lack of proper defending) we play in.

so we have buck rogers giving a masterclass on how to win the title. oh wait we wont it, you would'nt think so listening to this crap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.