This Weekends Premier League Matches 11/12-2

Re: Was anyone glad United Won?

GrumpyBlue86 said:
Agree with you about Liverpool being a disgrace and a shit club, but as much as I hate them I hate United more and they are the team we are competing with so wanted Liverpool to win.

This.

ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:
Nobody has commented on Evra's limp and timid attempt to offer his hand to Suarez in the first place. My take is that sensing Evra's lack of sincerity Suarez couldn't be bothered. Evra then contemptibly plays to the camera for sympathy.
Evra's antics after the final whistle typifies the arrogance of UTD. Ferguson was quick with his negative comment on Suarez just as he was for Kompany's tackling.
Is Sir Alex going to discipline/ban Evra? Will Evra apologise? Don't hold your breath.
Evra is far from innocent and I would not support any City player who behaves like him or Suarez who both bring disgrace on the Premier League.
In closing I think Suarez is a cheat and his conduct is insulting and disrespectful to football. Liverpool as a club are damaged goods with no prospect of Champions League for some time to come.

The pair of them should grow up and just shake each others hand - pathetic really. Suarez was a dick the whole game and Evra could have done better at the end

http://betadata.squarespace.com/pre...liverpool-suarez-refuses-evras-handshake.html

Just hearing Wellbeck refused his hand as well - fooking children

Evra and Suarez both attemmpting to seize the moral low ground just as the other looks to be in the ascendency. A pair of real tossers.

Re: Was anyone glad United Won?

Didn't want them to win due to our position in the league. Wanted them to beat the Scousers in the cup though. Genuinely think they are a more disgraceful club than united. I've never hated any player as much as Suarez. Without a hint of irony, I hope he gets a career ending injury soon.

Was anyone glad United Won?

Tommy_Catons_Perm said:
No.

And I would advise against the use of the name United. It is rags - with a small r. As in rags 1 - 6 Manchester City.

Small minded people should not comment.

This is a serious issue that I feel strongly about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.