This Weekends Premier League Matches 11/12-2

Re: Was anyone glad United Won?

If you held a gun to my head I would still say No not ever. If that was one of our players at the end inciting trouble then we'd be straight in front of FA come Monday morning.

Is an isolated racist incident worse than exploiting a plane crash for profit and image building? And treating the wives of the dead players like cockroaches?

Both clubs are horrible but if you go back in time the rags probably edge it in the deplorable department based on their shocking exploitation of the Munich disaster.

Go and look at Torino, they respectably mourn the victims of the Superga air disaster and don't use it as a yearly almost celebration like the dirty vermin club United do.

Both United and Liverpool suffering financial collapse and dying would be excellent for English football.

If these views are too controversial feel free to delete my post mods, but I stand by them.

citymad said:
If you held a gun to my head I would still say No not ever. If that was one of our players at the end inciting trouble then we'd be straight in front of FA come Monday morning.

You are learning....good post.

Cityfan said:
Evra and Suarez both attemmpting to seize the moral low ground just as the other looks to be in the ascendency. A pair of real tossers.

They're rags and dippers. You can't expect anything better.

Cityfan said:
Evra and Suarez both attemmpting to seize the moral low ground just as the other looks to be in the ascendency. A pair of real tossers.
Perfectly put.

Sky Blue said:
citymad said:

You are learning....good post.

*faints.*

haha

no not at all. whatever the rights or wrongs of suarez etc, the only thing on my mind is us winning this league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.