This Weekends Premier League Matches 11/12-2

Re: Was anyone glad United Won?

LoveCity said:
Is an isolated racist incident worse than exploiting a plane crash for profit and image building? And treating the wives of the dead players like cockroaches?

Both clubs are horrible but if you go back in time the rags probably edge it in the deplorable department based on their shocking exploitation of the Munich disaster.

Go and look at Torino, they respectably mourn the victims of the Superga air disaster and don't use it as a yearly almost celebration like the dirty vermin club United do.

Both United and Liverpool suffering financial collapse and dying would be excellent for English football.

If these views are too controversial feel free to delete my post mods, but I stand by them.

It was the Scousers fault that we weren't allowed to play in Europe. If there's trouble anywhere there's usually a scouser in the middle of it. My mate who lives in Bolton took his lad who's a Liverpool fan to watch them at the reebok in the away end. Said that they were absolute scum of the earth just pissing in the concourse, abusing staff. The whole club are disgusting from the top down. In many respects, Suarez is the perfect ambassador for them.

Was anyone glad United Won?

LoveCity said:
Is an isolated racist incident worse than exploiting a plane crash for profit and image building? And treating the wives of the dead players like cockroaches?

Both clubs are horrible but if you go back in time the rags probably edge it in the deplorable department based on their shocking exploitation of the Munich disaster.

Go and look at Torino, they respectably mourn the victims of the Superga air disaster and don't use it as a yearly almost celebration like the dirty vermin club United do.

Both United and Liverpool suffering financial collapse and dying would be excellent for English football.

If these views are too controversial feel free to delete my post mods, but I stand by them.

Did that happen today or am I missing something?

Liverpool are a fucking disgrace. Sadly the fans are backing this **** and it's starting to seep through the club to the fans

Evra was deliberately playing to the cameras. He's also got previous for falsely accusing others of racial abuse.
Horrible, horrible Rag.
And then there's Sir Angry. Calling for Suarez (a twat admittedly) to be sacked. The same Sir Angry who had no problem with one of his players admitting he deliberately tried to maim one of our players.
The same Sir Angry who actually praised that French thug after assaulting a Crystal Palace fan.
Another horrible, horrible Rag.

Don't know why Evra even bothered to shake Suarez's hand to begin with. If he was racist then why shake his hand anyway.<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:12 pm --<br /><br />Fair play to Norwich. 2-1 up away at swansea.

Hate em both with passion was hoping for a draw. but the result gave a smug smile.

morleyswife said:
LoveCity said:

Did that happen today or am I missing something?

The exploitation of the Munich tragedy is a constant, they have been and continue to make money off it day after day, year after year. I have no love for Liverpool or Suarez but United have no moral high-ground to stand on today or any other day. Both clubs are rotten to the core.

What this guy said about the disaster is just about true, their suits subconsciously celebrate it I'm sure because of how much the club have profit£d from it:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpzTv5fHgn0[/youtube]

ANY1aBLUE said:
GrumpyBlue86 said:
Agree with you about Liverpool being a disgrace and a shit club, but as much as I hate them I hate United more and they are the team we are competing with so wanted Liverpool to win.

This.
You truely are one attention seking prick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.