This Weekends Premier League Matches 11/12-2

LoveCity said:
Why do Evilton never raise their game so much against the scum?

They came back to draw 3.3 last year and have won a few against them. Everton will finish 8th as they always do which considering the money they have is an achievement.

Re: Was anyone glad United Won?

Yes I was glad on human level. Disgusted at suarez and lfc.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

If Villas Boas does get sacked i have no doubt at all that he will be back stronger than ever in a few years time. Chelsea came too soon for him, but he's still a good manager.

moomba said:
Chelsea will only be 1 point worse off than same stage last season if they do lose.

Not that bad, given the squad is being regenerated.
Is it though?

AVB MUST GO. I hope when drogba goes back torres goes back to his position as bench warmer. he is complete shit that lad, i cant take it anymore

des hardi said:
bluebrother55 said:
Evra was deliberately playing to the cameras. He's also got previous for falsely accusing others of racial abuse.
Horrible, horrible Rag.
And then there's Sir Angry. Calling for Suarez (a twat admittedly) to be sacked. The same Sir Angry who had no problem with one of his players admitting he deliberately tried to maim one of our players.
The same Sir Angry who actually praised that French thug after assaulting a Crystal Palace fan.
Another horrible, horrible Rag.
two things need mentioning here after the game....

1. baconface saying suarez could have caused a riot,as if to suggest a reaction from fans.... disgraceful comment...... also poor question put to him- FA need to regulate the media questions from bringing the game into disrepute.

2. evra dancing around the pitch
winding up the crowd-this was fine until i realised he was in front of suarez and in fact jeering their victory. this was another disgrace!
Speaking of riot anybody catch the boxing riot last night?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSWF1H1fuG0[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.