This Weekends Premier League Matches 11/12-2

Mayor West said:
If Villas Boas does get sacked i have no doubt at all that he will be back stronger than ever in a few years time. Chelsea came too soon for him, but he's still a good manager.
Did you see what I said about Lambert and Colchester fella

Andouble said:
shame he'll get the sack, I don't really mind AVB.

Only thing that will save his job is if he wins the champions league and he won't so he's fucked.

RandomJ said:
Andouble said:
shame he'll get the sack, I don't really mind AVB.

Only thing that will save his job is if he wins the champions league and he won't so he's fucked.

they could very well win the FA Cup with the only 2 decent teams in English football out of it. Don't think a FA Cup and 5th place finish will save him, though.

SWP's back said:
Mayor West said:
If Villas Boas does get sacked i have no doubt at all that he will be back stronger than ever in a few years time. Chelsea came too soon for him, but he's still a good manager.
Did you see what I said about Lambert and Colchester fella

Yeah i knew he was, just didn't want to sound like a know it all! Wouldn't have been able to do what he has done with norwich with colchester, so made a wise choice.

Re: Was anyone glad United Won?

morleyswife said:
In terms of points no

In whole yes. Liverpool the club are a fucking disgrace. I actually feel angry about it

Sorry not a rag before I get accused of it

There's always been an arrogance to United and their supporters so I have to disagree.

if this group of Everton players were like, say, Fulham or West Ham or something, I really wouldn't mind them. As a group they aren't a deplorable bunch of players, for the most part.

alexryder79 said:
AVB MUST GO. I hope when drogba goes back torres goes back to his position as bench warmer. he is complete shit that lad, i cant take it anymore
I'm assuming you're a Chelsea fan, if so, why sign up to a city forum to complain about AVB? lol

Re: Was anyone glad United Won?

bluebannana said:
No I never want "THEM" to win
The only way I'd want them to win is if they were playing the likes of Arsenal or Chelsea on the last game of the season and we needed them to win so we could win the league or get into the Champions League.
But I'd feel dirty about it and would also fully expect baconface put of a team of kids/reserves and instruct them to take it easy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.