This Weekends Premier League Matches 11/12-2

Andouble said:
if this group of Everton players were like, say, Fulham or West Ham or something, I really wouldn't mind them. As a group they aren't a deplorable bunch of players, for the most part.

Are they? apart form cahill they all seem decent? its moyes which makes me hate them!

Was anyone glad United Won?

I can't get a ticket at my beloved man u

Fuck you all. Thought City fans were morally a little higher than most which is why I love them.

Yes I agree it was a controversial headline and it's the first time I actually half wanted United win.

And for anyone again that's says I used their real name again fuck you all.

When we do win the league I want it to be proper with morally like minded people

Read my posts about Tevez same difference. Half the posts on here are about how shit we are especially the fuckers who shout loudest when they should be their.

Yes I have had a rant

Torres' latest goal drought is staggering, you'd think he'd get a lucky tap in or deflection somewhere but it never seems to come. Quite possibly the biggest flop in football history considering the price paid for him.

Mayor West said:
Andouble said:
if this group of Everton players were like, say, Fulham or West Ham or something, I really wouldn't mind them. As a group they aren't a deplorable bunch of players, for the most part.

Are they? apart form cahill they all seem decent? its moyes which makes me hate them!

Neville - Douche
Fellaini - Ugly Lurch looking motherfucker

Re: Was anyone glad United Won?

ballinio said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
GrumpyBlue86 said:
Agree with you about Liverpool being a disgrace and a shit club, but as much as I hate them I hate United more and they are the team we are competing with so wanted Liverpool to win.

This.
You truely are one attention seking prick.
???

Cut that out<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:47 pm --<br /><br />
morleyswife said:
I can't get a ticket at my beloved man u

Fuck you all. Thought City fans were morally a little higher than most which is why I love them.

Yes I agree it was a controversial headline and it's the first time I actually half wanted United win.

And for anyone again that's says I used their real name again fuck you all.

When we do win the league I want it to be proper with morally like minded people

Read my posts about Tevez same difference. Half the posts on here are about how shit we are especially the fuckers who shout loudest when they should be their.

Yes I have had a rant
I don't give a fuck how we win the league.

Mayor West said:
Andouble said:

Cahill isn't a cheater or a diver, he just scores a lot against us. I've got nothing against him.

Hate Neville and Gibson and not crazy about Fellaini but Distin, Jakielka, Baines, Rodwell, Osman, Howard, etc are ok in my book.

pudge said:
alexryder79 said:
AVB MUST GO. I hope when drogba goes back torres goes back to his position as bench warmer. he is complete shit that lad, i cant take it anymore
I'm assuming you're a Chelsea fan, if so, why sign up to a city forum to complain about AVB? lol
Because the chelsea forums are absolutely dead.

Hart of the matter said:
Agree with Post, not a RAG but football lost today. Liverpool have let this happen and made football look like it is still 20 years out of date. Jamie Redknap was just as bad as Dalglish after the match and now Liverpool claiming Evra was the one who would not shake hands . Hate Liverpool and hate their pundits on TV/radio Trouble is most of the pundits were playing when racist banter was common place and just do not get it. Time for a clear out of the dinosaurs. Thompson, Hanson, Quinny et al - time to go.
Thought AF was spot on with his critism after the match - this is the only time in 50 years of supporting City that I can say United deserve credit for handling this situation well from start to finish.
We now need to get the points from Villa Park

I'd agree with that. Kenny should have instructed him to shake hands with Evra.

YCMIU in a digital age.

I like liverpool, anyone that hates that lot as much as me are alright! Why the fuck won anyone at our club want our title rivals to win, OP's an embarrassment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.