This Weekends Premier League Matches 11/12-2

Just had another look. He goes to shake Evra's hand he hesitates Suarez thinks okay moves past him by the time Evra decides he now wants to shake hands. Case closed. But at least the media will have something to woman about for a bit instead of making up shit about us.

Re: Was anyone glad United Won?

SWP's back said:
pauldominic said:
MCFC1993 said:
I like liverpool, anyone that hates that lot as much as me are alright! Why the fuck won anyone at our club want our title rivals to win, OP's an embarrassment.

Its a serious issue and the OP was talking about today's match.
Its not a serious issue at all

Racism?

Micah has closed his twitter account.

With nearly anything else in life you have a chance to change things.<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:04 pm --<br /><br />
Mark - TheBlue said:
Just had another look. He goes to shake Evra's hand he hesitates Suarez thinks okay moves past him by the time Evra decides he now wants to shake hands. Case closed. But at least the media will have something to woman about for a bit instead of making up shit about us.

He should have shaked his hand. No question.

I got to admit I love Henry. Really hate those rags up at Sunderland.

MCFC1993 said:
I like liverpool, anyone that hates that lot as much as me are alright! Why the fuck won anyone at our club want our title rivals to win, OP's an embarrassment.

Youve no passion fella, are you an accountant :)

pauldominic said:
SWP's back said:
pauldominic said:
Its a serious issue and the OP was talking about today's match.
Its not a serious issue at all

Racism?

Micah has closed his twitter account.

With nearly anything else in life you have a chance to change things.
I should have known you would sly and move the goal posts.

Racism is a serious issue.

The OP was asking if we were glad Utd got 3 points. That is not a serious issue and I fail to see how Utd gaining 3 points (as opposed to 1 or 0) has somehow shown the world that racism is wrong.

buckshot said:
LoveCity said:
Henry leaves Arsenal with 3 goals in 6 games, slower than a tortoise and still a class act.

I'm sure there are some Irish people who would disagree.
Nope, my favourite player ever, lot of my friends on Facebook are saying he's a legend too, which was unheard of a while ago:-P

rastus said:
MCFC1993 said:

Youve no passion fella, are you an accountant :)

Haha no no, just saying anyone who hates the rags is fine by me, obviously the Racism's bang out of order though! I thought Liverpool would get something from this game!<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:15 pm --<br /><br />
CELTICRORY said:
buckshot said:
LoveCity said:
Henry leaves Arsenal with 3 goals in 6 games, slower than a tortoise and still a class act.

I'm sure there are some Irish people who would disagree.
Nope, my favourite player ever, lot of my friends on Facebook are saying he's a legend too, which was unheard of a while ago:-P

My favourite player ever too, i'm not Irish but even the Irish can't feel that much hate against him? Hes a legend of the game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.