This Weekends Premier League Matches 11/12-2

Re: Was anyone glad United Won?

MCFC1993 said:
I like liverpool, anyone that hates that lot as much as me are alright! Why the fuck won anyone at our club want our title rivals to win, OP's an embarrassment.

Its a serious issue and the OP was talking about today's match.

morleyswife said:
I can't get a ticket at my beloved man u

Fuck you all. Thought City fans were morally a little higher than most which is why I love them.

Yes I agree it was a controversial headline and it's the first time I actually half wanted United win.

And for anyone again that's says I used their real name again fuck you all.

When we do win the league I want it to be proper with morally like minded people

Read my posts about Tevez same difference. Half the posts on here are about how shit we are especially the fuckers who shout loudest when they should be their.

Yes I have had a rant

Winning the league is winning the league, doesn't matter how, morals go out the fucking window as far as i'm concerned.

morleyswife said:
I can't get a ticket at my beloved man u

Fuck you all. Thought City fans were morally a little higher than most which is why I love them.

Yes I agree it was a controversial headline and it's the first time I actually half wanted United win.

And for anyone again that's says I used their real name again fuck you all.

When we do win the league I want it to be proper with morally like minded people

Read my posts about Tevez same difference. Half the posts on here are about how shit we are especially the fuckers who shout loudest when they should be their.

Yes I have had a rant
Calm down dear. Whatever the rights and wrongs you won't find much sympathy for Utd on here even more so when they're neck and neck with us for the title that's life take a chill pill.

Henry leaves Arsenal with 3 goals in 6 games, slower than a tortoise and still a class act.

pauldominic said:
MCFC1993 said:
I like liverpool, anyone that hates that lot as much as me are alright! Why the fuck won anyone at our club want our title rivals to win, OP's an embarrassment.

Its a serious issue and the OP was talking about today's match.
Its not a serious issue at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.