This Weekends Premier League Matches 11/12-2

citytill1die84 said:
Fuck Adebayor he's playing for a contract Spurs will waste money on him and he'll just turn out lazy and shit again.

Ironic as he was never shit for us but proceed.

Re: Adebayor 4 assists in 35 minutes...

Bobbies Black Bins said:
Giving them Ade on loan could turn out to be a big big mistake...

Why?

If he scores against the Rags, or sets a few up?

The bottom line is he did not want to be at City, and did not want to go to a lower club, and no club were willing to offer the right amount, considering his record of blowing very hot and very cold

Hopefully Redknapp will take the England job and he'll take up an offer abroad or with a shitter club, he's brilliant on his day which is whenever he feels like it.

Off-topic but couldn't see a thread

Milan down 1-0 at Udinese with no creativity. They've looked totally out of ideas for most of the game. Wonder if they're regretting fucking with us on Tevez's price.

jimharri said:
BlueTG said:
Hopefully Redknapp will take the England job and he'll take up an offer abroad or with a shitter club, he's brilliant on his day which is whenever he feels like it.
Come again?

;-)
I mean because Redknapp may leave, Tottenham may not be an interested party so Adebayor will have other offers to consider if thats what you were getting at haha. Just hopeful wishing, I think he's a great player on his day and he's had quite a lot at Spurs, and theyre not too far behind us still<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:25 pm --<br /><br />
zandvoort blue said:
Arry will only take the Engerland job once his odds have been lengthened by the bookies.
Then cue reports from Monaco about a bank account in the name of Rosie thats had a few bob paid in by the bookies

BlueTG said:
jimharri said:
BlueTG said:
Come again?

;-)
I mean because Redknapp may leave, Tottenham may not be an interested party so Adebayor will have other offers to consider if thats what you were getting at haha. Just hopeful wishing, I think he's a great player on his day and he's had quite a lot at Spurs, and theyre not too far behind us still
More the double post, to be honest. It's been edited now, I see!

;-)

jimharri said:
BlueTG said:
jimharri said:
Come again?

;-)
I mean because Redknapp may leave, Tottenham may not be an interested party so Adebayor will have other offers to consider if thats what you were getting at haha. Just hopeful wishing, I think he's a great player on his day and he's had quite a lot at Spurs, and theyre not too far behind us still
More the double post, to be honest. It's been edited now, I see!

;-)
I edited it before I saw your post so it went over my head! It must be my stupid habit of doubling clicking submit which I'm trying to get out of!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.