This Weekends Premier League Matches 11/12-2

what price to Spuds then for Adebayor if he carries on as is..?? got to be 22/25 mill.

Re: Re: This Weekends Premier League Matches 11/12-2

law74 said:
jimharri said:
Ducado said:
Err their is a game on and a Spuds fan is posting on a City forum, are you lost?
Agreed. If City were playing and were 4 up at half time, Id be sat in front of the telly with my trousers around my ankles, not posting on another club's forum. It says a lot for that Tottenham ''fan'', to be honest.

Is that not the normal behaviour for you though Jim?
Babestation doesn't kick in properly until later on in the evening!

:-)

samharris said:
what price to Spuds then for Adebayor if he carries on as is..?? got to be 22/25 mill.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf7uJDhVZIE&feature=related[/youtube]

Tevez City said:
BlueGun said:
4 assists for Ade

Come on !
Ade is not good enough for a club competing for the title, he is good for middle table club like Spurs as some experts here on BM said at the beginning of the season :)
Ade has been wank for the previous two months and is not as good as the strikers we have.

It does not prove my apprehension about our choice to loan him to Spurs... But it doesn't really detract from it.

Re: Re: This Weekends Premier League Matches 11/12-2

RichieTHFC said:
SWP's back said:
The_Mo said:
Can't believe were still paying Adebayor's wages :'(
We are not.

We received a loan fee and pay 10%. Over the season, we won't have paid a penny.

And Ade has been wank for the previous 2 months.

By my maths that would mean we would have paid you around 7 mil loan fee for him for the season considering we're paying him about 80k of his 200k/week. There's no way spurs are paying that much in a loan fee for a single season IMO, you will definitely be paying part of it.

Regardless you will be saving money, probably only paying 3.5m rather than 10m with him sitting in your reserves
No.1 he is not on £200k per week.

No.2 City are only paying 10% of his wages (which equates to his loan fee).

I don't care what you say, the above are correct figures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.