This Weekends Premier League Matches 11/12-2

Credit must go to Arsene Wenger. Up into 4th on merit and same games played as those around them.

Re: Re: This Weekends Premier League Matches 11/12-2

SWP's back said:
The_Mo said:
Can't believe were still paying Adebayor's wages :'(
We are not.

We received a loan fee and pay 10%. Over the season, we won't have paid a penny.

And Ade has been wank for the previous 2 months.

By my maths that would mean we would have paid you around 7 mil loan fee for him for the season considering we're paying him about 80k of his 200k/week. There's no way spurs are paying that much in a loan fee for a single season IMO, you will definitely be paying part of it.

Regardless you will be saving money, probably only paying 3.5m rather than 10m with him sitting in your reserves

Fair play to 'Arry. Spurs are the second best team in the league. Much better than the rags.

RichieTHFC said:
SWP's back said:
The_Mo said:
We are not.

We received a loan fee and pay 10%. Over the season, we won't have paid a penny.

By my maths that would mean we would have paid you around 7 mil loan fee for him for the season considering we're paying him about 80k of his 200k/week. There's no way spurs are paying that much in a loan fee for a single season IMO, you will definitely be paying part of it.

Regardless you will be saving money, probably only paying 3.5m rather than 10m with him sitting in your reserves

Err their is a game on and a Spuds fan is posting on a City forum, are you lost?

Ducado said:
Err their is a game on and a Spuds fan is posting on a City forum, are you lost?
Agreed. If City were playing and were 4 up at half time, Id be sat in front of the telly with my trousers around my ankles, not posting on another club's forum. It says a lot for that Tottenham ''fan'', to be honest.

jimharri said:
Ducado said:
Agreed. If City were playing and were 4 up at half time, Id be sat in front of the telly with my trousers around my ankles, not posting on another club's forum. It says a lot for that Tottenham ''fan'', to be honest.

Is that not the normal behaviour for you though Jim?

jimharri said:
Ducado said:

To be fair, he could be castrated.

Re: Re: Re: This Weekends Premier League Matches 11/12-2

RichieTHFC said:
SWP's back said:
The_Mo said:
We are not.

Adebayor does NOT get 200k a week. Just because a player is at Manchester city, it does not mean he is on 200k a week. It is closer to 150 k with THFC paying around 100k a week.

Ducado said:
RichieTHFC said:
SWP's back said:
We are not.

Yeah, half-time is must-see-TV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.