This weeks other champions league games

Re: United thread 2013/14

Interesting to see Kagawa behind the striker with Valencia and Nani on the wings. I personally think this is the best attacking line up for United. Rooney and RVP are fantastic players, but Rooney behind RVP does not really work. Ferguson was right to make the big decision to get rid of Rooney, since RVP is better. If the attack clicks today will be interesting to see what Moyes does with RVP, who in my opinion has looked unhappy for a while.

AntiUnited said:
I only ask one thing for xmas. Sami just batter and humiliate this mid table fodder :).
Umm their midfield is incredibly weak, their defence is not great, but their attack looks very good and they are still Manchester United. I don't think Leverkusen yet have the mentality to win.

Re: United thread 2013/14

supercrystal7 said:
Interesting to see Kagawa behind the striker with Valencia and Nani on the wings. I personally think this is the best attacking line up for United. Rooney and RVP are fantastic players, but Rooney behind RVP does not really work. Ferguson was right to make the big decision to get rid of Rooney, since RVP is better. If the attack clicks today will be interesting to see what Moyes does with RVP, who in my opinion has looked unhappy for a while.

ye ye they will get stuffed.. mid table fodder is mid table fodder :).

AntiUnited said:
ManCitizens. said:
Souness is ripping into Schmeichel on Sky.

<3 whats he saying XDXDDDXXD ???

Schmeichel was talking about how good Jones and Giggs will be as a midfield pairing tonight etc. Souness just said outright they aren't good enough at this level. They then moved onto Nani where Carragher said he's been disappointing, Schmeichel said he's been good for Portugal and Souness started laughing and said that's great for Portugal they must be really happy.

supercrystal7 said:
AntiUnited said:
I only ask one thing for xmas. Sami just batter and humiliate this mid table fodder :).
Umm their midfield is incredibly weak, their defence is not great, but their attack looks very good and they are still Manchester United. I don't think Leverkusen yet have the mentality to win.

LOLZ. granny shager is the only classy player(skills not personality) the rest are fukin mid table players..<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:14 pm --<br /><br />
ManCitizens. said:
AntiUnited said:
ManCitizens. said:

<3 whats he saying XDXDDDXXD ???

Schmeichel was talking about how good Jones and Giggs will be as a midfield pairing tonight etc. Souness just said outright they aren't good enough at this level. They then moved onto Nani where Carragher said he's been disappointing, Schmeichel said he's been good for Portugal and Souness started laughing and said that's great for Portugal they must be really happy.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahaha <3333

supercrystal7 said:
AntiUnited said:

English teams usually are not very good in Germany... And Leverkusen can be tough to play against - there is a reason why they are second in Germany right now even if Bayern had them even more in the pocket than they had Manchester City (just the goal was jinxed).

ManCitizens. said:
I'm really liking Souness at the moment. He never seems happy, a bit like Keane, but unlike Keane he doesn't spout shite.

Maldeika said:
supercrystal7 said:
AntiUnited said:

English teams usually are not very good in Germany... And Leverkusen can be tough to play against - there is a reason why they are second in Germany right now even if Bayern had them even more in the pocket than they had Manchester City (just the goal was jinxed).
German teams are incredibly weak mentally and have a massive inferiority complex these days. Not surprised in the slightest by the result. When I said Muller was the 'Last of the old German players' I meant it every way. You will know very well what this means.

Pathetic tactics from Hypia he deserves a lot of the blame. United had a weak defence, a weak midfield, but a very strong attack. The plan should have been to really go at them and get goals. I know he likes to counter attack, but this was not the game to do so especially when United were so weak in midfield and in defence. Has given them the match.

Worse still due to injuries Moyes has stumbled on the perfect formation for the team. Kagawa is a very good 10 and needs to play in the centre. One of Rooney or RVP needs to be dropped and Nani brought back into the team. He does this, adds a good passing midfielder in the summer and they are an incredible force.

Bale plays just like Ronaldo in this Real Madrid system, they don't miss him much. They will need him when Ronaldo retires.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.