This weeks other champions league games

Fair play to the rags. 2-0 up at halftime against a good German team that are difficult to beat at home. Moyes actually doing better than I thought he would in the CL

Re: United thread 2013/14

AntiUnited said:
supercrystal7 said:
Interesting to see Kagawa behind the striker with Valencia and Nani on the wings. I personally think this is the best attacking line up for United. Rooney and RVP are fantastic players, but Rooney behind RVP does not really work. Ferguson was right to make the big decision to get rid of Rooney, since RVP is better. If the attack clicks today will be interesting to see what Moyes does with RVP, who in my opinion has looked unhappy for a while.

ye ye they will get stuffed.. mid table fodder is mid table fodder :).
And United are not mid table fodder so the comparison is not valid. Moyes was just during a really bad job at the start and struggling to blend the team together. By no skill of his own he has now been given the perfect formula for taking United forward. I expect them to go on a great run and to add a midfielder in January, which will make them as good as any. The problem lies in RVP or Rooney.

super_city_si said:
wow! just saw the Rags score. Thats with Giggs and Jones in midfield, Leverkusen must be wank
Alan Brazil will be wanking himself silly on talkshite in the morning, his luminous great big head will fall off

Great individual skill to score their goals by isco and gotze. Oh isco, what could have been. What a nifty little player!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.