Thogden

Not sure he's allowed to show it mate.

Still it was a half decent watch and brought back my memories from last week :)
They shown the goals from Brentford - Leeds the season before last. It was part of the filming from the stands.

Waste of time watching though, both of them being their annoying selves and taking up seat space Brentford supporters could have had instead.

They shown the goals from Brentford - Leeds the season before last. It was part of the filming from the stands.

Waste of time watching though, both of them being their annoying selves and taking up seat space Brentford supporters could have had instead.
I think the “no filming from the stands” rule is now being enforced at PL/uEFA games. Cheesy mentioned it in his vlog a couple of games back.

I think the “no filming from the stands” rule is now being enforced at PL/uEFA games. Cheesy mentioned it in his vlog a couple of games back.
If you're watching from the middle row I'm sure it's easy to get away with just for a few short videos. I only record for like 30 seconds when a set piece has been awarded, then take photos.

At the front row, you're more likely to be near the high vis jackets.

Thought that was really good. If you weren't at Istanbul it gives you a good impression of the stadium and build up. Only problem for me is he doesn't show any actual play footage.
That is about as far as humanly possible nothing like what it was like before the game ,it's like it was filmed in a parallel universe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.