Thogden

Seen an opportunity and grasped it , for all them that don’t like his dad he got chinned on video at Barnsley… I don’t mind Thogden myself he’s sadly like so many football fans these days Stone island etc
I keep hearing about Stone Island. I swear that used to be the cheap own-brand in the Freemans of Littlewoods catalogue, but now it's supposedly this stupid-expensive designer brand. What is it that I'm thinking of?

I keep hearing about Stone Island. I swear that used to be the cheap own-brand in the Freemans of Littlewoods catalogue, but now it's supposedly this stupid-expensive designer brand. What is it that I'm thinking of?
Could be the cheetham hill version, Stone Ireland?

Not a bad video to be fair.

He's on the annoying side but so are most of the kids that vlog.
He stole Trafford's GK glove from a kid at a Bolton game. The rat that is Thogden then told the kid that he will "sort him out" with something.

If that was the case then why, weeks later did he then have to request the kid's home address in order to return the glove? He also begged somebody to remove the tweet calling him out. The tory rat has been found out.

Anyone seen the Spud fan Expressions. The 6-1 Newcastle pumping was comedy gold. He also hates Arsenal that much, he did a watch along of the City-Arse game with a spuds top with City badges on.

I keep seeing him on TikTok and I don't know why but I find him hilarious.

My kids watch him regular he’s an absolute sycophantic creep, at Anfield on his latest one arse licking Scousers salt of the earth etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.