Thogden

Their live watch-a-long being Rags Vs Villarreal in the Europa final....... That was an awkward watch, especially when Thogden disappears to get his Tory dad a beer.

I have genuinely no idea who/what this is. Didn't see anybody doing it today but If I ever see knobheads at the game filming it or themselves for more than say 30 seconds i will make it very clear what I think about them and will do what I can to disrupt their filming. May sound aggressive but I think football fans as a whole need to adopt this attitude before this disease corrupts stadiums but especially away ends up and down the country. Nothing against them personally do what you want outside or at home but do not be filming in an away end.

from the little I understand of YouTubers, they get demonetised if there's excessive swearing in the video so should be very easy to dissuade these pricks.
I don't see anything wrong with people filming, but if it's done in a way it disrupts my enjoyment, I won't keep quiet and these YouTubers..... if I see one with their camera talking jackshit for their channel, I would have a good mind to disrupt their video.

They shown the goals from Brentford - Leeds the season before last. It was part of the filming from the stands.

Waste of time watching though, both of them being their annoying selves and taking up seat space Brentford supporters could have had instead.
There's this bit they put their arms round each other in unison when the news comes through that Son has scored in the Spurs game. His dad says "does it go down to assists!?", then Thogden goes "They share it!".

It's all said and delivered in one really cringey way. I just don't understand why they are both so popular and his trip of Qatar running around so he can go to all the matches and gets some award for it...... So annoying as hell.

Thogdad owns a restaurant in St Petersburg, maybe not anymore.

I'm sure he's kind to animals, donates to "charidee" and gives up his seat on the bus to little old ladies. But sorry; I just find him irritating.
The social media influencer generation.

Use the same hook and patter to get views and daisy chain each other to keep the likes up.

I have never watched any of his videos, probably not his target fan base. But why/how does someone with no connection to our club get tickets to the biggest games in our history, denying real fans?

I just watched a short y/t from Ian cheeseman interviewing Dr Jon Bell about the PL trophy presentation in 2021. Was a really decent interview and makes you love King Colin even more !

Cheesy's vlogs are a mixed bag, some are trying but he has always been a fan, is a proper journalist and I think the club could do worse than involving him in some official capacity. Can't be worse than the parade!!!!!!

On a related note, does anyone know what cheesy's ex GMR colleague Andy Buckley is doing currently? Another decent broadcaster who doesn't fit the media landscape?

Anyway less of y/t dicks and more tickets to real fans please!

They shown the goals from Brentford - Leeds the season before last. It was part of the filming from the stands.

Waste of time watching though, both of them being their annoying selves and taking up seat space Brentford supporters could have had instead.
Were they given early access to their seats or did they just buy them before Brentford supporters could be arsed?
I don't particularly like Thogden and similar non club fans getting tickets ahead of regulars, but what's the problem if the home fans just didn't apply in time? - This is not to be confused with City's fuck up giving long-term members almost zero time to buy for Real Madrid before opening it up to anybody.

Were they given early access to their seats or did they just buy them before Brentford supporters could be arsed?
I don't particularly like Thogden and similar non club fans getting tickets ahead of regulars, but what's the problem if the home fans just didn't apply in time? - This is not to be confused with City's fuck up giving long-term members almost zero time to buy for Real Madrid before opening it up to anybody.
Probably early access seeing the exposure it might bring the club, might have been given them. The Brentford supporters in the background seemed non plussed at who they were though.

Seen an opportunity and grasped it , for all them that don’t like his dad he got chinned on video at Barnsley… I don’t mind Thogden myself he’s sadly like so many football fans these days Stone island etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.