Thomas Tuchel | England Manager

Not sure why not to have a German, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian, Argentine, etc. to coach England. English coaches are wankers (ok, current English coaches because there were some good ones in the past). Regarding Tuchel, there is no rivalry anymore between Germany and England. It was for a short period in the past, and now doesn’t exist. There is no comparison between what Germany achieved at the international level and what England did. International football is changing, and it won’t be a surprise to see a European in charge of Brazil’s national team because of their extended failures with Brazilian coaches. Not long ago, Brazilians, who are so proud of themselves when it comes to football, were talking to Ancelotti (https://www.football-espana.net/2024/01/02/real-madrid-manager-carlo-ancelotti-confirms-brazil-talks-coaching-the-national-team-is-hugely-exciting#:~:text=He did confirm he had,thank him for his interest). Now, here is a true rivalry between Brazil and Italy, yet the Brazilians talked with Ancelotti. That said, in my opinion, Tuchel is not a good choice, not because he is German but because he is not good PERIOD. But I am still curious to see how he will manage the English team.

Not sure why not to have a German, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian, Argentine, etc. to coach England. English coaches are wankers (ok, current English coaches because there were some good ones in the past). Regarding Tuchel, there is no rivalry anymore between Germany and England. It was for a short period in the past, and now doesn’t exist. There is no comparison between what Germany achieved at the international level and what England did. International football is changing, and it won’t be a surprise to see a European in charge of Brazil’s national team because of their extended failures with Brazilian coaches. Not long ago, Brazilians, who are so proud of themselves when it comes to football, were talking to Ancelotti (https://www.football-espana.net/2024/01/02/real-madrid-manager-carlo-ancelotti-confirms-brazil-talks-coaching-the-national-team-is-hugely-exciting#:~:text=He did confirm he had,thank him for his interest). Now, here is a true rivalry between Brazil and Italy, yet the Brazilians talked with Ancelotti. That said, in my opinion, Tuchel is not a good choice, not because he is German but because he is not good PERIOD. But I am still curious to see how he will manage the English team.

If Germany isn't one of our rivals then who is??

Iceland?

Good appointment imo.

Personally I think his football is dull as fuck, but if recent history is anything to go by, international tournaments seem to favor defensive football.

I find international football nowadays to not be as tough as club football, so he might actually do well, but we'll see.

Does this still mean I can hate the Germans?
Thankfully it’s not Pep so I’m happy enough.
Finally we might have some tactics other than pass to Jude and ignore Phil : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.