Thomas Tuchel | England Manager

Its an English arrogance that somehow we are better coaches

Can anyone tell me the last Englishman to win a title ?????
If we are leading coaches then surly we have englishmen who have won loads and off the the top of my head the last english manager to do something as in win things is Clough and we are talking pushing on 40 years

Its an English arrogance that somehow we are better coaches

Can anyone tell me the last Englishman to win a title ?????
If we are leading coaches then surly we have englishmen who have won loads and off the the top of my head the last english manager to do something as in win things is Clough and we are talking pushing on 40 years
Howard Wilkinson?

I agree with you post.

Had to laugh as there was a German comedian on the News Quiz who said something along of the lines of; "You invented football. It's about time you had a manager that knows how's to play it."

i wonder why coaching staff aren't restricted by nationality, for the national teams?

and to be clear, I do not care if it's an English person or someone from Mars, but i wonder why nationality restrictions only relate to the actual players, and not the coaching set up? what is the reasoning?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.