Thought i was World Class... Got beaten by a fatty.

Silvaslovechild said:
fatbloke said:
Bowers from what I can remember was pretty decent, he got a bit of a lucky first goal but then I went chasing the game and got picked off on the break which was stupid. Probably would have been a different game if I hadn't got pissed off at conceding but he won it comfortably in the end.

Sheikhmansour was pretty poor in fairness, I expected a lot better but it was all kick and rush football, a few one two's and that was about as much as he had. Defensively he's shocking. I kept possession which drew him out and then a few quick passes ripped him apart. best way to describe his style is x11 Paul Dickovs, lots of running, not very effective (unless you're playing Gillingham at Wembley).
Rematch, at 6 pm.

It was the poorest I have ever played against anybody.

-- Tue May 31, 2011 4:39 pm --

Wouldn't mind showing this Bowers how to play a bit as well.

Whats your PSN code ?
You talk a good game mate but are obviously shite, I have never been beaten in 76 games...."Boomgetinmyson" if you want a hammering.

Silvaslovechild said:
fatbloke said:
Bowers from what I can remember was pretty decent, he got a bit of a lucky first goal but then I went chasing the game and got picked off on the break which was stupid. Probably would have been a different game if I hadn't got pissed off at conceding but he won it comfortably in the end.

Sheikhmansour was pretty poor in fairness, I expected a lot better but it was all kick and rush football, a few one two's and that was about as much as he had. Defensively he's shocking. I kept possession which drew him out and then a few quick passes ripped him apart. best way to describe his style is x11 Paul Dickovs, lots of running, not very effective (unless you're playing Gillingham at Wembley).
Rematch, at 6 pm.

It was the poorest I have ever played against anybody.

-- Tue May 31, 2011 4:39 pm --

Wouldn't mind showing this Bowers how to play a bit as well.

Whats your PSN code ?

alex_bowers

I added you a few days ago so just accept.

Are any of you manual players? Or are you all claiming to be god-like at FIFA despite the CPU doing all the work?

I know Bowers can mix it up manual, had some good games with him.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
mcfcliam said:
Silvaslovechild said:
Just about to play bowers will let you all know the score.

Not in marbella then?

PMSL

In fairness,Mybellend would seem more appropriate,unless he is actually nine years old.
To display so much testosterone and back it up with jack shit is frankly embarrassing.
he's probably a rag, explains it all really

Just beat Silvaslovechild 3-2. He was Chelsea, I was City.
Without Drogba he wouldnt have scored. Long ball over the top to him beat me twice.

2 of his goals were tap ins.<br /><br />-- Tue May 31, 2011 6:06 pm --<br /><br />Havin a re match now I am Birmingham he is sunderland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.