Thought i was World Class... Got beaten by a fatty.

Silvaslovechild said:
I lost 3-2 how he won I don't know. He had 3 shots on target to my 12.

You seem to be absolutely useless at this game.
2 games against players on bluemoon and 2 losses.
I thought you were world class ? At the moment it seems you can not stop losing even with 5 star teams such as Chelsea.

I just beat him again, 2-1. This time both 4* teams and without a big man upfront with long ball he would of had 1 shot....

To sum up both games then.
1st - Long ball to Drogba or Anelka, shoot from stupid places hope it rebounds off the post
2nd - Long ball to Zigic, shoot from even more stupid places and hope for rebound.

First he lies about his record then becomes a sore loser.

Bowers has to be the luckiest player I have ever played. He has no real quality apart from pass it to his best player and try and get a tap in. I lost 2-1 due to the fact all he did was give it to gyan and bent both of whom are rated 80 plus.

Silvaslovechild said:
Bowers has to be the luckiest player I have ever played. He has no real quality apart from pass it to his best player and try and get a tap in. I lost 2-1 due to the fact all he did was give it to gyan and bent both of whom are rated 80 plus.

Oh dear another loss....truly WORLD CLASS.
Beginning to doubt your credentials.

Silvaslovechild said:

Isn't the aim of the game to score goals?
Therefore it doesn't matter whether it's a 6 yard tap in or a 40 yard screamer, a goal is a goal.

Obviously he will look to utilise his best players, in this case Bent and Gyan, as these are more likely to score than any other players on his team.

The best player won, he beat you twice ;) just accept defeat!!

Considering I was birmingham I expected him to choose a team of equal measure not a team with two 80 plus rated players. He is poor and refusing a re match as he knows he was extremely lucky.

-- Tue May 31, 2011 6:36 pm --

Bowers is a fraudster. To sum up game 1 pass it to tevez try and run for a tap in. Game two choose a better team as he knows with equal teams he is going to get a mauling. He is also frightened to play again.<br /><br />-- Tue May 31, 2011 6:36 pm --<br /><br />Bowers is a fraudster. To sum up game 1 pass it to tevez try and run for a tap in. Game two choose a better team as he knows with equal teams he is going to get a mauling. He is also frightened to play again.

Silvaslovechild said:
Considering I was birmingham I expected him to choose a team of equal measure not a team with two 80 plus rated players. He is poor and refusing a re match as he knows he was extremely lucky.

World class, at finding excuses.<br /><br />-- Tue May 31, 2011 11:37 am --<br /><br />
Silvaslovechild said:

Bowers is a fraudster. To sum up game 1 pass it to tevez try and run for a tap in. Game two choose a better team as he knows with equal teams he is going to get a mauling. He is also frightened to play again.

Bowers is a fraudster. To sum up game 1 pass it to tevez try and run for a tap in. Game two choose a better team as he knows with equal teams he is going to get a mauling. He is also frightened to play again.

Silvaslovechild, are you really that poor? To come on here bigging it up and then getting beat time after time and calling them lucky - well, that's quite funny.

Bowers, can I have you a game mate, initially I wanted to remove silvaslovechild's ego but it seems you have already done that....twice! A few people on here saying your decent and I hate playing the shite you find online??

Saying that, I'll still play you silvaslovechild, I wanna see just how good/POOR you are?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.