Thought we had learnt our lesson with Brazilians

Re: Thought we had learn't our lession with Brazilians

There'll be no clique like there was with Robinho, Elano and Jo because Fernandinho is here on his own. He'll be forced to integrate.

I kind of thought that. Lets hope that this one isn't lazy like the others. Welcome to manchester city.

They'll be no problems Spanish/English speaking coach and most of the team speak Spanish or English happy days.

Citizen_Ando said:
Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's Fernandinho
He tracks back more than Robinho
Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Hi Ho
I hope that catches..I can already hear that in the stands

peoffrey said:
There'll be no clique like there was with Robinho, Elano and Jo because Fernandinho is here on his own. He'll be forced to integrate.

We will, also, have a competent manager this time, rather than the Clueless One.

LoveCity said:
Fernandinho is NOTHING like Robinho

Only in looks eh?

mjuv4h.jpg

kiam06 said:
They'll be no problems Spanish/English speaking coach and most of the team speak Spanish or English happy days.
It's rare to find anything with him speaking English but I found this video of him talking about xabi Alonso <a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/X-xtSjaPRJg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/X-xtSjaPRJg</a> ...must say his English isn't too bad ..much better than Mancini ..more fluid sentences and less ehhhhhhhhhhh....

Gareth Barry Manilow said:
peoffrey said:

We will, also, have a competent manager this time, rather than the Clueless One.

You could argue Hughes didn't sign any of them and Robinho was our top scorer in his first season. He also shipped both Jo and Elano out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.