Thought we had learnt our lesson with Brazilians

Re: Thought we had learn't our lession with Brazilians

hallstreetblue said:
I know you shouldn't really go off what you see on youtube, but from what I can see, this lad looks fookin brilliant. SCARY!

I stopped looking on You Tube after seeing the Dzeko goals video (before City) - he looks fooking class!

LoveCity said:
Oh god, is there a more cliched thread possible besides Stoke away?

Fernandinho is NOTHING like Robinho, Jo, Elano. He's more like a Sandro, Lucas, Ramires and they haven't been too bad have they?

There will be a lever file three or four inches thick with details of what, who, where, when, and how of Fernandinho which will have been pored over before MCFC had even thought about getting out the chequebook!

Re: Thought we had learned our lesson with Brazilians

Sheikh said:
waspish said:
mike4210 said:
Robinho, Jo and Elano

No more Brazilians was once the cry

Nowt wrong with Robinho and Elano
Really?

there wasn't. they were just at the club at the wrong time. they were heaped with too much expectation and responsibility. either in this side would flourish.

mike4210 said:
Robinho, Jo and Elano

I like how you have made an opinion on all Brazilian footballers ever based on 3 guys who played for us when we as a club were extremely different.

Citizen_Ando said:
Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's Fernandinho
He tracks back more than Robinho
Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Hi Ho

haha love this

mike4210 said:
Robinho, Jo and Elano

I'm surprised you had time to post with all the buying and selling of tickets you do. (interesting post history)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.