Thought we had the best fans in the country!!

LCBblue

Well, I know there is another thread about this, but, I thought we were the best fans in the country?!
I've got my tickets over the phone, I asked the girl on the phone how many we had sold. She said she didn't know. But then told me that only a few days ago we had sold only 15,000.

Now, I live in Leeds, and I get off work at 4:30 on a wednesday so I'm lucky. But some of you call yoursleves fans? Pfft. I realise times are tough at the minute...and it is for all of us, but give it a try...

Me and my son will be there! My knoledge is that they hae shut the top tier, so the max we will get is 30,000????? (Clarification needed). Fill it up lads come on!! Times are changing, the lads deserve our support more than ever after sundays game. Lets really get behind them C'mon!! CTID!

Dont worry I'll be there as usual.

I'd rather have a half full stadium of fans then a full house of tourists there.

Remember our fans dont treat going to city as a special once in a life time trip and film themselves travelling to the stadium and posting the footage on youtube.

well ill be there, i cant talk for anyone else but its cheap, its a time which most people should be able to make and its not even on TV, Cmon no exscuse surely??

Best fans in the country is a qualitative term, not a quantitive.

Personally find it an embarrassing term to use anyway.

If you want to go, go. If you'd rather do something else, City has never been about forcing people to act in a certain way.

King Of The Kippax said:
well ill be there, i cant talk for anyone else but its cheap, its a time which most people should be able to make and its not even on TV, Cmon no exscuse surely??

People might have to work, times are hard.

King Of The Kippax said:

Sorry, but as a student living in France this year I can't say I have the time or money. Count yourselves fucking lucky that you can be there to witness this potentially great season.
Enjoy the match.

mancity89 said:
King Of The Kippax said:

People might have to work, times are hard.

i totally respect this, but u cant tell me that we had 47k v arsenal and 2 3rds of the people who went there are working 2nyt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.