Thought we had the best fans in the country!!

Finish work at 5 and the last train back to MK leaves at 9.15.

Obviously a part timer. I did go to Blackburn, Palace, Pompey, Barca, United, Barnsley or even travel straight from Luton airport to the Arsenal game despite not getting any sleep for near on 27 hours after a week in Kavos.

liamctid - a fucking shite supporter for not being able to get the time off work on a Wednesday night against Fulham.

If we ever get to a final, I hope I don't get a ticket!

liamctid said:

Obviously a part timer. I did go to Blackburn, Palace, Pompey, Barca, United, Barnsley or even travel straight from Luton airport to the Arsenal game despite not getting any sleep for near on 27 hours after a week in Kavos.

liamctid - a fucking shite supporter for not being able to get the time off work on a Wednesday night against Fulham.

Gutted for you.

Me and Brother (markbmcfc) are going if you want us to send you pics so you dont feel left out ;-)

Kinky Dribbler said:
Sorry, but as a student living in France this year I can't say I have the time or money. Count yourselves fucking lucky that you can be there to witness this potentially great season.
Enjoy the match.
Excuses, excuses :P lol

People are always gonna moan about attendances. There's loadsa factors affecting this match;
-£20 for non- ST holders is quite a lot for such an early round
-We're playing fulham (not really a proper excuse cause you go to watch city)
-Wednesday night, so people might work
-Rags are at home aswell, making it difficult for some to get to COMS (traffic etc)
-Jason Manford gig
-easy accessable away matches coming up (Villa, Wigan, Brum, red scouse) so some people have to choose

Basically if you can afford to go and have the time to then great! but not everyone can so its harsh to criticise people.

pmsl @ people whinging ffs.

Everyone has various reasons for why they will or won't go. Personally, I can't make the Fulham game (would have gone on Tuesday or Thursday, such is life) but I'll be there for West Ham the following Monday.

Honestly, get off your high horses and stop worrying about other fans - they can probably worry about themselves!

I got made redundant a couple of weeks back so i'm on my arse right now, but if someone feels like stumping up the cash for my ticket, i'm there!

bluemoonchick said:
liamctid said:

Gutted for you.

Me and Brother (markbmcfc) are going if you want us to send you pics so you dont feel left out ;-)

Are you sure Marks going? He told me last night he was gonna be too busy playing Farmville on facebook.

If we are really honest we never fill out for cup matches.
I always go if I am not working away. I will be there tomorrow.
I think for such matches loyalty points should be much more than any other match.
It is stupid giving loyalty points for away matches where everyone is desperate for a ticket (like the derby) and the same points for a mid week home match where people don't particularly fancy it.
Treble loyalty points and cheaper tickets would fill the stadium.
If not the at least the ones who can be bothered will get some type of reward.

i'm working in bristol atm - wont be finishing work till 4-430 but am still coming - and i'm back in work in bristol at 730 on thursday...

i doubt i shall have the luxury of respecting the speed limit...;)

I hate cup crowds when you get ppl you don't know sat around you. Always get dicks who are obviously just going for the one game. Also get some ppl who move seats for the game and comment on the view, usually got a shit opinion too. Ppl who sit in 3rd tier seem to watch a different game.

liamctid said:
bluemoonchick said:
Gutted for you.

Are you sure Marks going? He told me last night he was gonna be too busy playing Farmville on facebook.

PMSL i wouldnt be surprised. I'll have to remind him to harvest his rice before he leaves work ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.