Thought we had the best fans in the country!!

Quick post before I piss off to the game. I dropped into the city store this afternoon at about 3;00 and the girl there checked on line and at that time we had sold + 24000 so dont be too hard on yourself folks.

Sam Eto's P45 said:
Quick post before I piss off to the game. I dropped into the city store this afternoon at about 3;00 and the girl there checked on line and at that time we had sold + 24000 so dont be too hard on yourself folks.
Still a half full stadium, bit of a poor show in any case. I'm off for the train in 10 minutes.

CTID_92 said:
Kinky Dribbler said:
Sorry, but as a student living in France this year I can't say I have the time or money. Count yourselves fucking lucky that you can be there to witness this potentially great season.
Enjoy the match.
Excuses, excuses :P lol

People are always gonna moan about attendances. There's loadsa factors affecting this match;
-£20 for non- ST holders is quite a lot for such an early round
-We're playing fulham (not really a proper excuse cause you go to watch city)
-Wednesday night, so people might work
-Rags are at home aswell, making it difficult for some to get to COMS (traffic etc)
-Jason Manford gig
-easy accessable away matches coming up (Villa, Wigan, Brum, red scouse) so some people have to choose

Basically if you can afford to go and have the time to then great! but not everyone can so its harsh to criticise people.

good lad great post

Both me and my mate bought a ticket for tonight, he's not going as he thought it was next week and truth be told he can't be arsed. I'm not going as I have a bug and again it probably wouldn't finish me off I went, but I really can't be bothered. So there you go people are even willing to waste £17 instead of finding the effort to watch us against Fulham in the carling cup, good luck to all those who go and I'm sure I wont be missed.

by the looks of things, Fulham brought 30

31660956-71907587ec94dca23f11d00091a3ae70.4aba7185-scaled.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.