Thought we had the best fans in the country!!

LCBblue said:
Well, I know there is another thread about this, but, I thought we were the best fans in the country?!
I've got my tickets over the phone, I asked the girl on the phone how many we had sold. She said she didn't know. But then told me that only a few days ago we had sold only 15,000.

Now, I live in Leeds, and I get off work at 4:30 on a wednesday so I'm lucky. But some of you call yoursleves fans? Pfft. I realise times are tough at the minute...and it is for all of us, but give it a try...
Me and my son will be there! My knoledge is that they hae shut the top tier, so the max we will get is 30,000????? (Clarification needed). Fill it up lads come on!! Times are changing, the lads deserve our support more than ever after sundays game. Lets really get behind them C'mon!! CTID!

well then you come and work my 10 hour shift till 8pm then make it from trafford centre to eastlands before the match starts. i wouldn't normally call ANYONE a twat, but after you say yourself ''i'm lucky'' then criticise others who maybe working to support their families when''times are tough'' like me, and cannot risk losing their already low income job to go and watch a 90 minute game of football, then i think you deserve the twat of the week award. and it's only wednesday morning.

Don't know about "best" but apparently we're the poorest, which might explain a few things.

LCBblue said:
Well, I know there is another thread about this, but, I thought we were the best fans in the country?!
I've got my tickets over the phone, I asked the girl on the phone how many we had sold. She said she didn't know. But then told me that only a few days ago we had sold only 15,000.

Now, I live in Leeds, and I get off work at 4:30 on a wednesday so I'm lucky. But some of you call yoursleves fans? Pfft. I realise times are tough at the minute...and it is for all of us, but give it a try...

Me and my son will be there! My knoledge is that they hae shut the top tier, so the max we will get is 30,000????? (Clarification needed). Fill it up lads come on!! Times are changing, the lads deserve our support more than ever after sundays game. Lets really get behind them C'mon!! CTID!

Its like that all the time tho int tbh :/ people wait till last min! :/ im gettin mine 2mz tho :)

lancs blue said:
Timperley_blue said:
ST holder for 23 years. I can't be arsed with this match and won't even listen on the radio.

Bet you'll be after a Wembley ticket though!

You're dead right, I will. And I will get one.
After supporting City through thin and thinner for 34 years I don't need to be told by anyone what games I should and shouldn't be attending!
When I was younger, single and with a decent disposable income I went to pretty much every game for 10 years home and away - but times change. Just because I choose to ignore the early stages of an average competition does not make me any less of a fan than anyone else on here.

mancity89 said:
Eccles Blue said:
Well even if we only get 15,000 that's double what Bolton got tonight for their Carling cup match.

I will be there as I am registered on the Cup scheme and I wouldn't miss it. But it is my choice and sometimes people, especially those with youngsters, can't afford it. Each to his own I say. :-)

They're w"nk them lot anyways, remember when we took 6,000 and the overall attendance was 13,000

I remember I couldn't get a ticket in the City end because we had sold out when I found out that I would be able to attend. So a friend, who is a Bolton supporter (poor thing!), got me a ticket in their stands and boy what an eyeopener that was!! There was one other person on the row I was on, no one on the row in front and the Bolton fans were so quiet I thought I was in a Mausoleum!

crizack said:
LCBblue said:

well then you come and work my 10 hour shift till 8pm then make it from trafford centre to eastlands before the match starts. i wouldn't normally call ANYONE a twat, but after you say yourself ''i'm lucky'' then criticise others who maybe working to support their families when''times are tough'' like me, and cannot risk losing their already low income job to go and watch a 90 minute game of football, then i think you deserve the twat of the week award. and it's only wednesday morning.
Don't rule out bb2.0 - You said yourself, its only Wednesday.... ;)

I've worked hard all week, and haven't seen a lot of my kid or my partner.

I'm going to the match, but only because I'm in the cup scheme. If I had to choose now, I'd pass and spend the night at home with my family.

If that makes me a crap supporter, thats fine by me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.