Thought we had the best fans in the country!!

Does anyone know if I'll be able to get a 16-21 age bracket paper ticket on my customer number at the ground for a mate?

Got my ticket earlier and thats all i'm bothered about. If people choose not to go or can't go for any reasons who are we to have a go at them? Aslong as your happy in what you're doing who cares whether others go or not?

I'm working away down south at the mo and won't finish till 5.00 so screwed and ive got two tickets in family stand. Great if I had an effing helicopted but shite without one. It's not always about not wanting to go.
At least I will make the Villa game

Elanos_Right_Boot said:
I'm working away down south at the mo and won't finish till 5.00 so screwed and ive got two tickets in family stand. Great if I had an effing helicopted but shite without one. It's not always about not wanting to go.
At least I will make the Villa game

Will you be doing the 'bouncey'?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
bluemoonchick said:
I'll text you when i get to Mary D's and see where you are xx

Also coming through Sale. Always go this way, so not to smell the swamp.

Go through Sale Moor village, through Northern Moor, turn left on to slope for Princess Parkway (at the Northenden post house)

about 2 miles (as if going to Maine Road), turn right on to Wilbraham Road (at this point you can either turn left on to Lloyd Street and drive virtually traffic free all the way up to the Mancunian Way roundabout, and then just follow signs for ancoats, think 3rd exit.

Alternatively, stay on Wilbraham Road, until junction of Wilmslow Road and turn left (not forgetting to appreciate all the new fine female student totty arriving).

Turn right into Old Hall Lane (past Manchester Grammar school. Left at lights at the bottom. Right turn at next lights main junction. Then take left at Longsight market lights and right at next main set of Upper Brook Street, past the Asda and straight on for couple miles.

Jobs a good un' and as an old Moss Side boy, definitely the quickest and most effective way, and getting back will avoid sitting in traffic with those misfits.

Had already decided to come back down the Parkway but have now decided it's best to go that way as well. Would be mighty annoyed if I missed kick off because of the rags!

Well even if we only get 15,000 that's double what Bolton got tonight for their Carling cup match.

I will be there as I am registered on the Cup scheme and I wouldn't miss it. But it is my choice and sometimes people, especially those with youngsters, can't afford it. Each to his own I say. :-)

Eccles Blue said:
Well even if we only get 15,000 that's double what Bolton got tonight for their Carling cup match.

I will be there as I am registered on the Cup scheme and I wouldn't miss it. But it is my choice and sometimes people, especially those with youngsters, can't afford it. Each to his own I say. :-)

They're w"nk them lot anyways, remember when we took 6,000 and the overall attendance was 13,000

I am going but you know its not always about quanitity but quality. Most of the people i usually go with are going except those that work takes them away and those who are skint but most i think of as regulars are going should be ok numbers wise. At this stage of the project there won't be same numbers at wed night ccup game as a home league game v one of sky 4 .. it will come though when the package tours arrive from 4 corners of the globe . We can't have it all ways..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.