Thought we'd signed a dud but turned out a diamond

Sometimes, as with Savic, the club and player will just recognise they made a mistake and part after a season. I truly hope this happens with Garcia. A panic purchase if there ever was one.

lescott_1589864a.jpg

I thought Zabba was a loon and a liability of the Tiatto type for his first few months, now he's probably my favourite player.

Imagine how long this thread would be if it was 'Thought we'd signed a diamond but turned out a dud'.

Anyway, Richard Dunne had an unconvincing start to his City career if I'm not mistaken and let's be honest, most people hated the Goat at first.

wayne71 said:
I thought Zabba was a loon and a liability of the Tiatto type for his first few months, now he's probably my favourite player.

This, was awful for a while but then was brilliant when put in a midfield role before De Jong's arrival. Improved in every position ever since and think he could give any right back in the world a battle to be 1st choice.

FantasyIreland said:
We're not really here said:
Trust me mate, write the fucker off here and now.

He's so bad he even makes Kolarov look like a footballer.

kolarov is a footballer you twat! kolarov can hit the ball in the net from free kicks ilke no other. kolarov is wary better than maicon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.