thoughts on de jong?

Im amazed at some of these posts, I thought he was quality.

And that muppet who said for £18m you expected more - go have a word with yourself sunshine. I find the fact people are trying to justify his price tag after 70 mins of football just laughable.

He's a holding midfielder, he's not an exciting player so im not so sure what some of you want from him. He did fade, hasnt played in three months, but he always wanted the ball, always gave an option to the defence and his tackling was quality. Made one mistake in the 2nd half but recovered it well.

He will be a quality signing.

markbmcfc said:

And that muppet who said for £18m you expected more - go have a word with yourself sunshine. I find the fact people are trying to justify his price tag after 70 mins of football just laughable.

He's a holding midfielder, he's not an exciting player so im not so sure what some of you want from him. He did fade, hasnt played in three months, but he always wanted the ball, always gave an option to the defence and his tackling was quality. Made one mistake in the 2nd half but recovered it well.

Yea agreed. Obviously it will take him time to adjust to the pace of the prem (especially seen as he ahs just come back from injury) but with his controla dn some neat passing and crunching tackled you can tell he's a quality player

Loads of potential.

Definatley looked a yard off match match pace but i firmly believe that 3 or 4 games in, he will be magnificent. His work rate first half was fantastic and tired second half only due to being a bit rusty.

I love him already, gets stuck in, something we have really missed.

Got a feeling he's gonna be our Makalele, someone who is there, you don't notice him but when you do it's fucking spectacular!

I thought he had a good game. Made some very important tackles, putting Owen on his arse is always a good sign.

His distribution will get better when he gets to know the players around him.

He's going to be a cracking player when he gets used to the way we play.

listen muppet for 18 mil i did expect more .this is a forum where your allowed to give your opinion and thats my opinion i also beleive with mh,s training he can only get better

skinhead123 said:
listen muppet for 18 mil i did expect more .this is a forum where your allowed to give your opinion and thats my opinion i also beleive with mh,s training he can only get better

In his first game for a new club after being injured for 3 months you exected more than a solid performence?

FFS.

markbmcfc said:

I went with three mates, we all thought the same, you summed it up, spot on mate.

so what your saying he was better than vinny on hes debut in the same position this is what iam comparing hes debut too as they both play in the same position
i was expecting him to be better than vinny with the bigger price tag or am i missing something

skinhead123 said:
so what your saying he was better than vinny on hes debut in the same position this is what iam comparing hes debut too as they both play in the same position
i was expecting him to be better than vinny with the bigger price tag or am i missing something

your missing something, that was his first game for nearly four months, he needs time to get his match fitness back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.