thoughts on de jong?

He is 24
Hes just moved to a new country with all the personal things that involves
He has had less than a week to settle in
He hasnt played in four months
Hes had to get used to a whole different way of playing and new teamates.
He plays in fucking defensive midfield, he isnt meant to do anything spectacular
Did Newcastle have a meaning full attack in the first half ? Did they fuck, so he did his job.

Some of the comments on here are scary.

i read the first post and didnt wanna read any more

and people wonder why bluemoon gets a bad name with pricks like that on here

that was his first 70mins of football in 4 months for fucks sake!! he was obvioulsy knackered but he was clam and assured on the ball

good efficient debut

AntonDonJuan said:
How did we get Kompany for £6m?

Slightly off topic but we arse raped Hamburg over Kompany

He fell out with them and I think he either had a clause in contract or it ran out the year after.

The lads worth 20m easy. Only 23 aswell.

Shooter 83 said:
AntonDonJuan said:
How did we get Kompany for £6m?

Slightly off topic but we arse raped Hamburg over Kompany

He fell out with them and I think he either had a clause in contract or it ran out the year after.

The lads worth 20m easy. Only 23 aswell.

Not even 23 for another 3 months!

i thought he had a great game and when he gets fitter he will become even better, hes simple which is a good think where he plays, it would be bad if he was doing flicks and risky tricks in the position he plays. i think some people on here watch a diffrent game.

steady and efficiant, no frills, good distribution, hard in the tackle and broke up play well, not played in 4 months. give the guy a few games and let him bed in ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.