thoughts on de jong?

mcfc2607 said:
i thought he had a great game and when he gets fitter he will become even better, hes simple which is a good think where he plays, it would be bad if he was doing flicks and risky tricks in the position he plays. i think some people on here watch a diffrent game.

spot on. i'm sure there's idiots on here who think we'd win everything with 11 robinhos.

Hasn't played for 3 months, plunged into a big game following a week and a half of training and acclimatising. Will settle superbly given a few weeks. He's class.

sqblue said:
mcfc2607 said:
i thought he had a great game and when he gets fitter he will become even better, hes simple which is a good think where he plays, it would be bad if he was doing flicks and risky tricks in the position he plays. i think some people on here watch a diffrent game.

spot on. i'm sure there's idiots on here who think we'd win everything with 11 robinhos.

To be fair I think the op is about 10yr old with he's comments, lets not be to harsh.

Thought he was class. A player and managers player rather than a fans player maybe. You can bet that our back four and Newcastles attack thought he had a good game. Sure he tired but wait till hes partnering Kompany infront of the back four in certain away games, they will be impassable

Thought he was class and can see him becoming as good as the likes of Viera etc. He always wanted the ball and rarely wasted it. Very strong and tough in the tackle! Think its a blessing in disguise because Kompany is a much better centre back for me as opposed to holding midfielder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.