Three years of bad transfer dealings

The money spent on mangala was fucking stupid, ok he has potential but fuck me we needed a player to hit the ground running, not a 32m gamble, when it was clear the midfield needed a strong mobile midfielder, I'm sorry but that Fernando is fucking wank ,absolute dog shit

We now have him, fernandinho who looks a shadow of himself, Milner who doesn't want yo be here, Nasir who is very much hit and miss, navas who hasn't lived up to the hype, his crossing is fucking terrible

Careful, I got slaughtered for making the same point last week.

We can all wave our flags and sing about fighting till the end. We can even point to 2012 and 2014, but conveniently ignore 2013.

City look slow, laboured and pedestrian with Yaya on the ball, but without him we leave huge gaps in midfield. Our best players are still the ones who were there before the takeover or the early Mancini signings.

We look stale and we’re drifting to nowhere in particular.

Yes, we can still win the League, but the signs are worrying. We desperately need Bony to hit the ground running and for City to play more direct. Otherwise the fingers are going to start pointing.

Rammy Blue said:
Is Txiki the problem?

When you look at the signings, it doesn't look great does it

I've supported city for 30 years, I don't want to sound like a ****, but it's so frustrating when it looked so good, what's gone wrong?

Look at the money we have spent on fucking arseholes going back to Santa Cruz and kolo toure to the latest batch if dickheads

Rammy Blue said:
Is Txiki the problem?

There's the six million dollar question imo.

Is Txiki solely responsible for buying players or does Pellers have an input? If it's the former then I'm yet to be convinced if that's the right way to do things and his track record needs looking at. If it's the latter then Pellers judgment needs to be called into question.

We had a 25 page thread on our transfer dealings this weeks

According to most people it was wind up thread and our transfer dealings haven't been questionable

Blue tinted glasses at its finest

We've gone backwards apart from a handful of decent performances this season

MeatHunterrr said:
next summer is very important for City. no doubt about that. need to really nail it.

the problem i see is that if Yaya does leave we will have to change our whole way of playing which could mean a very very big overhaul.

We need to sell well firstly

get rid of the following:

cabellero (won't happen as he was with MP previously but we should swap him for a younger homegrown keeper)
kolorov....should have got rid of him a long time ago - awful defender and vastly overrated by everyone as an attacking threat
milner - just average
navas - doesn't give enough in attack
dzeko - for me with bony we don't need him and could use the money and wages saved to go for someone younger, hungrier and a better attitude.

Bring in a left and right sided attacking player and young fullback who is happy to be clichy's understudy> Also a young homegrown keeper as well.

The biggest problem is replacing yay a if he does go - pogba is ideal but surely he would go to madrid? So without that option our style of play has to change as we need someone to take the pressure of silva.

Scaring Europe to Death said:
Careful, I got slaughtered for making the same point last week.

We can all wave our flags and sing about fighting till the end. We can even point to 2012 and 2014, but conveniently ignore 2013.

City look slow, laboured and pedestrian with Yaya on the ball, but without him we leave huge gaps in midfield. Our best players are still the ones who were there before the takeover or the early Mancini signings.

We look stale and we’re drifting to nowhere in particular.

Yes, we can still win the League, but the signs are worrying. We desperately need Bony to hit the ground running and for City to play more direct. Otherwise the fingers are going to start pointing.

By the time bony gets here it could be too late the way we are playing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.