Three years of bad transfer dealings

King of the curry mile said:
Come on blues stop the squabbling, we can all agree that Manuel and the Spanish power brokers have been hopeless at transfers so far. Bony could be their last chance saloon!
No, I don't think we can all agree on that, hence the thread being 32 pages long.

If you're happy with the players then fine pal but Fernandinho (who we overspent on) aside i've been distinctly unimpressed, Mancini and Hughes signings far superior.

Don't get me wrong i think Bony a great signing , top 5 strikers in the league IMO. They can't afford many more balls ups now though.

If you're happy with the players then fine pal but Fernandinho (who we overspent on) aside i've been distinctly unimpressed, Mancini and Hughes signings far superior.

Don't get me wrong i think Bony a great signing , top 5 strikers in the league IMO. They can't afford many more balls ups now though.

Like buses.........

blueinsa said:

Like buses.........

Sad fucker really, signing up to their main rivals forum to chat total shit!

richards30 said:
blueinsa said:

Like buses.........

Sad fucker really, signing up to their main rivals forum to chat total shit!

Things are that bad at the swamp, this is probably a season highlight for him.

I say something you don't agree with so I'm a rag? Get your head out of your arse son.
Cover blown in one day, you,all be in trouble when you get back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.