Throwing the placards on the pitch

Ricster said:
Dr Mick said:
Hello everyone, Adam Teese here. Some of you may remember me.

Just wanted to say what a bunch of pussys you lot are. If you are going to throw something at a footie match don't waste your time with bits of paper you bunch of girls. Cigarette lighters and coins work far better. You don't even have to woory about being caught because all you have to do is get your mam to deny it and to claim your a bit slow anyway. Even if it gets to court the legal system is rubbish. I had T shirts made and posted on facebook saying that I did it and I still got off.

Anyway thanks for all the pizza's and the prozzies. The bust of Winston Churchill in me mam's hall looks mega.

Adam.

Fucking WUM! Fuck off back to rag cafe you ****.
Whilst I can't condone the throwing (look early on in the thread), stop acting like a ****.

"Literally drag someone to a copper" my arse. Maybe get your dad to write a letter to the police naming the throwers....

My take:
Throwing stuff at the Showsec goons (CL cameramen as moving targets) following the Villa game in the first half with a few overshot efforts landing in the corner of the pitch - amusing and demonstrates the current uneasiness of the fans with our current stewarding arrangement. No harm done!

MCFC politely remind the fans that missiles thrown on the pitch may warrant action by UEFA - Yeah OK it was funny while it lasted - continue throwing it at other fans and mates if it amuses you but make sure it doesnt go on the pitch and to be fair most of the second half there were only a few Freddie Flintoff like overthrows but not at officials or players until

Villareal player comes to take a corner cue all the loons to ignore the warnings and launch a bombardment several striking him and one on the bonce - Personally it doesnt bother me one iota as obviously no harm was intended and it was all supposed to be a laugh (see snowballs in premier league during winter when players take corners) however clearly the club cannot be seen to condone breaches of UEFA rules as they are sticklers for this kind of thing and its our first year in it. So those culpable may be responsible for a club fine. Interestingly having read a previous posters links to UEFA for previous missile throwing events (fireworks no less) those fines seemed to be tied to player infractions of rules and clubs being held accountable for not controlling its players, none of which happened with Citys players last night.

If a fine is the result would the club be within their grounds and hold the moral high ground to seek retribution on those fans identified (as you surely can be with the CCTV available) as the perpetrators or could such action even be mediation to avoid such a fine.

My feeling is a written bollocking for a first offence might seem appropriate - so no action. However this is UEFA and Fletcher so who knows?

SWP's back said:
Ricster said:
Dr Mick said:

Just wanted to say what a bunch of pussys you lot are. If you are going to throw something at a footie match don't waste your time with bits of paper you bunch of girls. Cigarette lighters and coins work far better. You don't even have to woory about being caught because all you have to do is get your mam to deny it and to claim your a bit slow anyway. Even if it gets to court the legal system is rubbish. I had T shirts made and posted on facebook saying that I did it and I still got off.

Anyway thanks for all the pizza's and the prozzies. The bust of Winston Churchill in me mam's hall looks mega.

Adam.

Whilst I can't condone the throwing (look early on in the thread), stop acting like a ****.

"Literally drag someone to a copper" my arse. Maybe get your dad to write a letter to the police naming the throwers....

1st of all try quoting the correct message.

2nd do reply to a pm when i ask you what has been your problem with me over the last few days. Nothing but trying to correct me.

3rd. Dont need my dad. Ask the driver of the Audi A3 at wembley.

if zabelata or aguero read these comments about throwing a bit of paper they will think we are a bunch of pussys,take a look at paper throwing in boca juniers,river plate stadiums and that was nothing lastnight get a life you sad cunts and get supporting the team

Ricster said:
SWP's back said:
Ricster said:

1st of all try quoting the correct message.

2nd do reply to a pm when i ask you what has been your problem with me over the last few days. Nothing but trying to correct me.

3rd. Dont need my dad. Ask the driver of the Audi A3 at wembley.

1 - I was quoting the right message. It was your attack on Dr Mick being a wum that prompted a retort so soon after your other gem.

2 - I'll check the pm now.

3 - Which driver and do you have his number or I think it's gonna be a hell of a job for me to find him.

Manph said:
It just looked amateurish, especially when aimed at the guy taking the corner. I was well embarrassed as I was sat next to the 19 Villareal fans who'd actually come to our world class ground to see two world class teams, with several world class dickheads throwing paper!
It was really quite amusing when it first started but it was this that annoyed me. How was the player supposed to know that it was only paper being thrown at him, anything could have followed. We're quick enough to condemn people for throwing things at our players.
bluearmy77 said:
if zabelata or aguero read these comments about throwing a bit of paper they will think we are a bunch of pussys,take a look at paper throwing in boca juniers,river plate stadiums and that was nothing lastnight get a life you sad cunts and get supporting the team
I do have a life thanks, it just doesn't involve trying to be like you have quoted above. I like to think we're better than that.

The bit I found laughable was throwing the paper balls at the blokes taking the corners for timewasting.... causing him to waste more time complaining about the bombardment of paper!

Dr Mick said:

Adam.

Hahahahahaha Good effort fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.