Throwing the placards on the pitch

It's been confirmed that 3 people who had the paper have been arrested.

They have been charged with rustling.

I'll get my coat.

Opta City (@OptaCity)

254 - #MCFC - The number of pieces of paper thrown on the pitch vs Villareal. Pricks.

BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester said:
In the grand scheme of things throwing bits of paper isn't serious. On the other hand, having been asked to stop otherwise the Club could be penalised and just continuing regardless is completely unacceptable. Particularly the throwing at the Villareal player. What planet are these people on ?

It seems to me that some fans who sit in EL3 are in danger of being moved permanently to accommodate people like that (and there were plenty of them at it last night). If that's the way the Club is going then we'll end up with the lunatics running the asylum.

Proper fans in the South Stand were badly let down last night.

? It happened on both sides.

This thread sums up the new era of football.

Its paper for fucks sake, I didnt throw any before someone asks/presumes.

In the big wide world you see more than a few pieces of rolled up paper.

What would your reaction be if someone was to throw a pigs head onto the pitch.

Half of you would start crying for Mummy.

Its almost laughable people saying we will get a points deduction, what do you think happens when the eastern european fans throw flares on to the pitch. Fuck all.

Kun Aguero said:
Bluemoon reaches an all time low, 280 comments and counting.I predict it will make 500 by the end of today.

How is it an all time low? Watching mindless hooligan wannabe's throw bits of paper at an opposition player was an all time low. I thought we as fans were better than that. Obviously i was wrong.

What annoys me even more is reading on the 109 thread many blues taking the morale high ground and then on this thread defending what happened last now. You lot are the fucking worst!<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:40 pm --<br /><br />And i'll add something else. Anyone i see from now on throwing shit, i will literally drag to a police officer and let them deal with you. Fucking clowns!

mxpx said:

Its almost laughable people saying we will get a points deduction, what do you think happens when the eastern european fans throw flares on to the pitch. Fuck all.

From MEN
The Uefa observer at the match is understood to have reported the matter to Uefa, and the Blues may face a fine if the incident is deemed serious enough.
Google UEFA fines - you'll find there's plenty been imposed on clubs for similar incidents.

Dr Mick said:
Hello everyone, Adam Teese here. Some of you may remember me.

Just wanted to say what a bunch of pussys you lot are. If you are going to throw something at a footie match don't waste your time with bits of paper you bunch of girls. Cigarette lighters and coins work far better. You don't even have to woory about being caught because all you have to do is get your mam to deny it and to claim your a bit slow anyway. Even if it gets to court the legal system is rubbish. I had T shirts made and posted on facebook saying that I did it and I still got off.

Anyway thanks for all the pizza's and the prozzies. The bust of Winston Churchill in me mam's hall looks mega.

Adam.

Fucking WUM! Fuck off back to rag cafe you ****.

It just looked amateurish, especially when aimed at the guy taking the corner. I was well embarrassed as I was sat next to the 19 Villareal fans who'd actually come to our world class ground to see two world class teams, with several world class dickheads throwing paper!

mxpx said:

Whats laughable, is your entire perspective.

It doesn't matter if its paper, toilet roll, coins or those little 5p flying saucer sweets for kids. When stewards, and oppostition players especially are being pumelled with anything from the crowd, it reflects very poorly on Manchester City.

Anyone that can't see an issue with that, is either a chav scrote, or just a fucking idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.