Throwing the placards on the pitch

stimo said:
its paper for fucks sake.
It does not matter if its only paper,We will get a fine.
The club asked fans to stop throwing these bits of paper but still it persisted.So why did the braindead continue to throw paper onto the park.Fans did not listen or carryout the clubs wishes For fucks sake.

bluearmy77 said:
if zabelata or aguero read these comments about throwing a bit of paper they will think we are a bunch of pussys,take a look at paper throwing in boca juniers,river plate stadiums and that was nothing lastnight get a life you sad cunts and get supporting the team
Get supporting the team?!? By throwing paper at a player taking a corner?

I may be a sad lifeless **** but it's better than being a thick **** I guess.

bennyboy said:
stimo said:
The club asked fans to stop throwing these bits of paper but still it persisted.So why did the braindead continue to throw paper onto the park.Fans did not listen or carryout the clubs wishes For fucks sake.

I suspect the fine would equtae to about half an hour of Carlos Tevez sitting eating pies, or 20 minutes of Adebayor scoring for Spurs.

Throwing the paper at the stewards, and each other, was quite amusing to watch, did no-one any harm, and would likely have passed by with little or no comment/issue with regards to City. Once items started to land on the pitch they had to get involved, although initially the majority of these items landing on the pitch were accidental. The throwing at the corner taker was pretty dumb to be honest, the club had already requested it stop. Overall not the end of the world, but fairly moronic.

Didsbury Dave said:
bennyboy said:
stimo said:

I suspect the fine would equtae to about half an hour of Carlos Tevez sitting eating pies, or 20 minutes of Adebayor scoring for Spurs.
Any fine we can afford but we moan when the club does not listen to the fans so it should work both ways.Shame that anything similar to try and create an atmosphere in future games will more than likely not happen now due to the appeals from the club and the referee being ignored.

Didsbury Dave said:
bennyboy said:
stimo said:

I also belive the fine will be added to the books and will affect FFPR's

Also, can someone now tell me where this leaves us on the inflatable front? I was planning to bring around 300 of the things to the Bayern home game to help get the atmosphere going, and dont tell me cos it's a European night we dont need it, and dont give Hamburg as an example, cos i took about 160 inflatables to that game and it is one of a very few occasions we have had a decent atmosphere.

I take it we will be banned from taking stuff like this into the ground from now on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.