Throwing the placards on the pitch

TheMightyQuinn said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Family stand was full of 3ft thugs throwing paper. One rotund little nipper hit me on the back of the thigh with a paper plane, lucky I didn't 'tune him in' there and then.

he was one of ClichyTheCaterpillar's new recruits.

He claimed he was with the Hart the Hippopotamus crew.

it's worse than I feared, he's cloning.

MADCHESTER CITY said:
Shitty bastards. Now we're going to get fined by Step Ladder and his pals. I know we can afford it and all but seriously throwing paper?? And about the smoking bastards in the toilet, there are bloody stewards right by it and they don't even intervene bloody dreadful

hey you stole my username

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=236655" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=236655</a>

help me

daveyip said:
it started as a revenge thing against the showsec stewards that got out of hand , throwing at the villareal players was daft even if they were time wasting thats what euro teams do, cant see the club going down the placard route again! even tho it looked impressive...

im still not condoning this, but have City brought this upon themselves because of what ahppened on Saturday? Maybe just another way to look at it.

MadchesterCity said:
MADCHESTER CITY said:
Shitty bastards. Now we're going to get fined by Step Ladder and his pals. I know we can afford it and all but seriously throwing paper?? And about the smoking bastards in the toilet, there are bloody stewards right by it and they don't even intervene bloody dreadful

I literally had no idea you had a similar one :0

I use in all the forums that I go on

MADCHESTER CITY said:

The way to stop this is to demand to see a birth certificate when tickets are bought.

Whilst the people were dicks for throwing it as it looks bad on TV and to UEFA. It was scrunched up paper, harmless.

MADCHESTER CITY said:
MadchesterCity said:
MADCHESTER CITY said:

I literally had no idea you had a similar one :0

I use in all the forums that I go on

haha no worries mate

Could actually prove to be a good thing.

Hopefully the club will begin to realise that we don't need the gimmicks and CoMS isn't Craven Cottage.

Fingers crossed.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Family stand was full of 3ft thugs throwing paper. One rotund little nipper hit me on the back of the thigh with a paper plane, lucky I didn't 'tune him in' there and then.

said this earlier in the thread mate....lots of kids got caught up in the euphoria and joined in with paper planes....if you ban one, you have to ban them all, including the 6-10yr olds or do you ban the parents

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.