Throwing the placards on the pitch

looks like the knobs that thought it hilarious to throw objects onto the pitch and moreover at opposing players have probably fucked it up for the rest of us,club could either be fined or at worse a ground closure.cos with platini in charge and his dislike towards english clubs nothing suprises me.cant see the club going out of their way again, at least they can fuck tevez off who shamed the club in munich.WELL DONE YOU BUNCH OF FUCKIN DICKHEADS.GROW UP

Bluebird1 said:
baldmosher said:
If someone tells me that "anti-social behaviour" will result in fines for my club, I would like to see them prove in court that throwing a screwed up A3 piece of shiny paper at people who are finding it funny is "anti-social".

Surely if 3000 people are throwing screwed up A3 pieces of shiny paper and the people being thrown at are finding it funny, then anyone who tells them to stop is being anti-social.

The Villarreal player didn't seem to find it funny ...

lol He was milking it for all he could to waste time.

maybe,but objects were aimed towards an opposing player.bang out of order.were not rags or scouse

Shitty bastards. Now we're going to get fined by Step Ladder and his pals. I know we can afford it and all but seriously throwing paper?? And about the smoking bastards in the toilet, there are bloody stewards right by it and they don't even intervene bloody dreadful

Family stand was full of 3ft thugs throwing paper. One rotund little nipper hit me on the back of the thigh with a paper plane, lucky I didn't 'tune him in' there and then.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
MADCHESTER CITY said:
Shitty bastards. Now we're going to get fined by Step Ladder and his pals. I know we can afford it and all but seriously throwing paper?? And about the smoking bastards in the toilet, there are bloody stewards right by it and they don't even intervene bloody dreadful

evening Hugh Dennis :).

I prefer Milton ;)<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:38 pm --<br /><br />
TheMightyQuinn said:
Family stand was full of 3ft thugs throwing paper. One rotund little nipper hit me on the back of the thigh with a paper plane, lucky I didn't 'tune him in' there and then.

I got hit on the back of the head and some BBC Sport **** laughed at me. I'm surprised he didn't put it on his text commentary

JoeMercer'sWay said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

he was one of ClichyTheCaterpillar's new recruits.

He claimed he was with the Hart the Hippopotamus crew.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.