Throwing the placards on the pitch

Well the "operation south stand" was a fucking fail. Atmosphere was fucking pathetic and full of spotty teenagers throwing fucking paper.

shadygiz said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
shadygiz said:
there was a fair few kids (pre-teens) caught up in the euphoria tonight
That's no excuse for not quitting after the announcements appealing for it to stop.

didnt know about that mate as i left at half time with my 2 bored sons ;(

all i seen was first half in 113, there were a lot of young uns making planes and stuff....also seen one of the stewards getting pelted all the way from 118-109 and back again, granted that wasnt kids

'pelted' are you saying he or she was pelted with paper planes? try reading the city firm thread, in the 70s i was pelted with razotr blades which were stuck in potatoes, although i agree nothing should be chucked but fooking paper planes, someone needs a life

shadygiz said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
shadygiz said:
there was a fair few kids (pre-teens) caught up in the euphoria tonight
That's no excuse for not quitting after the announcements appealing for it to stop.

all i seen was first half in 113, there were a lot of young uns making planes and stuff....also seen one of the stewards getting pelted all the way from 118-109 and back again, granted that wasnt kids
Unfortunately they decided to pelt one of them at a corner mate.
We'll just get a warning if we're lucky.

marco said:
shadygiz said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

'pelted' are you saying he or she was pelted with paper planes? try reading the city firm thread, in the 70s i was pelted with razotr blades which were stuck in potatoes, although i agree nothing should be chucked but fooking paper planes, someone needs a life

It's irrelevant what it was, it just doesn't look good on us does it. It was dangerous but it wasn't exactly funny either. We were drawing at one point where the villareal player was taking a corner and just played into their hands. I'd half understand if it was a player or club we had some animosity towards.

Stillsy said:
johnmc said:
Stillsy said:
Was you there tonight?

No. I'll tell you the reasons if you tell me the relevance.

If you feel so strongly about it you should have bought a ticket and voiced your opinion to those involved.

Flawed on more than one point.

I had a ticket.

Even if i didn't have a ticket this wasnt a pre arranged thing was it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.