Throwing the placards on the pitch

johnmc said:
SWP's back said:
johnmc said:
I can just imagine some dick telling all his mates on Facebook tonight that he hit a villarreal player taking a corner with a bunched up piece of a4 thinking he is a legend

It wasn't dangerous at all but that doesn't really matter.
Think they were A3 mate.

Ahh sorry. Well I doubt we will see then again.
Agree. What the wankers thought theyd achieve fuck knows.

Bell whafts the lot of them.

johnmc said:
Stillsy said:
johnmc said:
No. I'll tell you the reasons if you tell me the relevance.

If you feel so strongly about it you should have bought a ticket and voiced your opinion to those involved.

Flawed on more than one point.

I had a ticket.

Even if i didn't have a ticket this wasnt a pre arranged thing was it?

What was your reason for not attending.

And surely if you knew we was having these cards the thought of them being thrown onto the pitch must have crossed your mind and you should have been there defending the image and reputation of the club! And keeping the stewards, lino's and villerealy superstars safe!

shadygiz said:
SWP's back said:
johnmc said:
I can just imagine some dick telling all his mates on Facebook tonight that he hit a villarreal player taking a corner with a bunched up piece of a4 thinking he is a legend

It wasn't dangerous at all but that doesn't really matter.
Think they were A3 mate.

A2 mate
Fuck.

Lesson learned for the club I think. Predictable result of giving a group of football supporters an easily used and harmless missile.

Was funny at first but should have been knocked on the head after about a minute of it.

Surprised the announcement took so long.

This is unimportant. I don't care what people think about us or the player who got hit by a bit of scrunched up paper. A lot of other clubs have done it before and it's not worthy of the showsec style of 'ban the cunts.'

Let's just enjoy the win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.