Throwing the placards on the pitch

Stillsy said:
johnmc said:
Stillsy said:
If you feel so strongly about it you should have bought a ticket and voiced your opinion to those involved.

Flawed on more than one point.

I had a ticket.

Even if i didn't have a ticket this wasnt a pre arranged thing was it?

What was your reason for not attending.

And surely if you knew we was having these cards the thought of them being thrown onto the pitch must have crossed your mind and you should have been there defending the image and reputation of the club! And keeping the stewards, lino's and villerealy superstars safe!

I have an operation on Thursday. It has been going on and on with the insurance company for weeks. Basically if i didn't have a hearing test tonight then the operation on Thursday would not have been covered and I'd have to pay around £3k. What would you do in those circumstances??

As for it being obvious I've seen many clubs so something similar with placards but rarely seen them thrown at opposition players

I don't agree with throwing it at players though but it was funny when the stewards walked past. They were laughing too so don't go complaining.

marios stress ball said:
wahablue said:
All the moral superiority that 109 has had since saturday just went out the window.

It wasn't 109

Doesn't matter. All football fans get tarnished with the same brush. Can picture Fletcher now rubbing his hands like scrooge at Christmas.

To the dickheads throwing the paper well done. You have definately got City a fine, and with City being the club Platini loves to hate we'll probably get a closed doors game against Bayern

mcfcliam said:
Talk about over reaction....

fucking this 100% its a bit of paper!! we just scored a 93rd min winner and all people do is fuckin moan moan moan moan about some paper being thrown on the pitch!! get a fucking grip.

moorsideblue said:
stop fuckin moaning! it was a bit of fuckin paper

In the eyes of eufa does not matter if it was paper, a peanut or a bottle. The knobheads were told to stop but ignored it. I expect a fine. I also expect random bans and hopefully I won't be disappointed.

Moral of the story is that next time City should give us something that we don't want to chuck away........

None of these noisy fan things ended up on the pitch against Napoli!!!

Ricster said:
To the dickheads throwing the paper well done. You have definately got City a fine, and with City being the club Platini loves to hate we'll probably get a closed doors game against Bayern

have a lie down mate. wont happen in a million years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.