Thrown out of the stadium today

mekonmcfc

For something I have categorically not done, accused of something from Wednesday night that was definitely not me.

Season card taken off me.

Does anyone know the most senior person to speak with at the club ? If it is not resolved I will be taking them to court for defamation of character and slander, and I will not hesitate in speaking to the press.

Disgusting how the club treat honest law abiding fans

mekonmcfc said:
For something I have categorically not done, accused of something from Wednesday night that was definitely not me.

Does anyone know the most senior person to speak with at the club ? If it is not resolved I will be taking them to court for defamation of character and slander, and I will not hesitate in speaking to the press.

Points of Blue tuesday mate, send Danny Wilson an email and asked for it to be sorted.

danny.wilson@mcfc.co.uk I think.

I had a similar situation once it's disgusting how they treat fans. Made me look a right idiot in front of everyone. You have to write to that Peter (****) Fletcher to get your card back. He's to much of a shithouse to meet you face to face.

Cheers for the info

Me and the season card holder next to me have been accused of bullying a PDA operator outside on Wednesday. I don't know the other we just happen to have seats next to each other. He was in the ground at 7pm and I was with 2 girls. I asked for CCTV but they said they didn't need to. We were identified by the bloke ! Which is truly impossible.

I will have them done for slander, it is disgusting

Sounds like a case for Captain Fletcher and I don't wanna put a damper on your legal plans but you won't get in the ground while its ongoing and these things don't take weeks. More like months or years.

And without knowing what you've been accused of, it's impossible to say for sure but I'd be surprised if you didn't agree not to do whatever it is you've supposed to of done when you accepted the terms and conditions which you automatically agree to by buying a season ticket.

Good luck.

mekonmcfc said:

As much as i understand your frsutration and wanting to clear you name, how exactly would going to the press help?

Do you really think they woud be interested in helping you, or would they just be after an excuse to throw more shit at our club?

By all means do all neccasary to clear your name, but going to the press is not the way to do it.

scottchorlton said:
mekonmcfc said:

As much as i understand your frsutration and wanting to clear you name, how exactly would going to the press help?

Do you really think they woud be interested in helping you, or would they just be after an excuse to throw more shit at our club?

By all means do all neccasary to clear your name, but going to the press is not the way to do it.
Do you think at the moment I really give a toss about the club ? I spend thousands of £ every season and to be wrongly accused and embarrassed in that way is disgusting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.