Thrown out of the stadium today

Ducado said:
I am sure the club will sort it out if you explain to them what happened
Sincerely hope so as I am disgusted in the treatment, a bloke can say that from Wednesday night it was us 2 that don't know each other from Adam, and his word against 2 law abiding citizens can have you ejected !
Truly embarrassing

1192651_o.gif

Hope you get back in that man.

allan harper said:
Why did you hand over your season card ? I'd of told them to fuck off.
He said can you show me them I won't touch them and grabbed them and gave them to his mate who ran off with them
He was an arrogant sod

mekonmcfc said:
allan harper said:
He said can you show me them I won't touch them and grabbed them and gave them to his mate who ran off with them
He was an arrogant sod

What gives them the right to take something off you without your consent ? Get Danny Wilson emailed mate

allan harper said:
mekonmcfc said:
allan harper said:
He was an arrogant sod

What gives them the right to take something off you without your consent ? Get Danny Wilson emailed mate
Me and the other lad that don't know each other !! Have swapped details so we can get it sorted. First time we've spoke besides hello after years of sitting next to each other !!
You could not make this shit up if you tried

What happened to the other season card holder? Personally, I'd have thought a more professional way for MCFC to handle this, if the club thought they knew who you were, would have been to immediately contact you after Dortmund and ask you to visit ticket office prior to today's game. Whilst I'm sure the T and C's would include something about 'acceptable conduct' doesn't a contract work both ways? I think I'd send a registered delivery letter on Monday requesting an explanation for what has occurred. Good luck.

Como Cat said:
What happened to the other season card holder? Personally, I'd have thought a more professional way for MCFC to handle this, if the club thought they knew who you were, would have been to immediately contact you after Dortmund and ask you to visit ticket office prior to today's game. Whilst I'm sure the T and C's would include something about 'acceptable conduct' doesn't a contract work both ways? I think I'd send a registered delivery letter on Monday requesting an explanation for what has occurred. Good luck.
We both had our tickets taken they said it was us both, even though we entered the ground 30 minutes apart on Wednesday !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.