Thrown out of the stadium today

scottchorlton said:
mekonmcfc said:
For something I have categorically not done, accused of something from Wednesday night that was definitely not me.

Season card taken off me.

Does anyone know the most senior person to speak with at the club ? If it is not resolved I will be taking them to court for defamation of character and slander, and I will not hesitate in speaking to the press.

Disgusting how the club treat honest law abiding fans

As much as i understand your frsutration and wanting to clear you name, how exactly would going to the press help?

Do you really think they woud be interested in helping you, or would they just be after an excuse to throw more shit at our club?

By all means do all neccasary to clear your name, but going to the press is not the way to do it.
I would take a guess that the media pop in and out of here regularly, so they will already be aware of the issue.

Is the shithouse Fletcher due to retire anytime soon?, he seems to be the one real rotten apple at the club.

Howling Wolf said:
what is a pda operator and how did you bully them. did you jsut call them names or did you push them about.
I didn't even speak to a PDA operator my card worked first time it's a season card and I asked them to check that whether my card had been registered by a PDA ! But they wouldn't I'm a season card holder on the cup scheme so no need to ever deal with them. It is ludicrous

Inter Me Nan said:
You wasn't sat at the front of 212 with a hat on where you?

I wondered what that fella had done to get taken out, showsec were busy on the spirals picking people off for smoking, so not sure if he had been identified as one of the ones causing no harm to anyone but himself. Great this modern football isn't it, pay fortunes to be treated like cunts.

mekonmcfc said:
Howling Wolf said:
what is a pda operator and how did you bully them. did you jsut call them names or did you push them about.
I didn't even speak to a PDA operator my card worked first time it's a season card and I asked them to check that whether my card had been registered by a PDA ! But they wouldn't I'm a season card holder on the cup scheme so no need to ever deal with them. It is ludicrous

sorry i really am being thick, but what is a pda operator. are they they people in blue coats who walk arond helping people?

Howling Wolf said:
mekonmcfc said:
Howling Wolf said:

sorry i really am being thick, but what is a pda operator. are they they people in blue coats who walk arond helping people?
As far as they have made me aware it's the ones outside you go to when your card doesn't work at the turnstile

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.